Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/07

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

Until the Mods told people to cool off Naima\Kahlen was vicious and Caridee/Melrose was bad as well until Melrose started model rings (along with Eugena, AJ, Megan and Monique) around her post show. Obviously Chantal was close to both Saleisha and Jenah but on different levels. I had two best friends when I was in high school and it was the exact same way. They weren't friends with each other and I cliqued with them on different levels. I knew which one I could depend on for certain things and which one I couldn't. It seems like Chantal knew which one to pick for least potential and why, so I give her the benefit of the doubt.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

shes so sweet!

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

this interview pretty much makes me dislike chantal even though i liked her

"didn’t know the whole time that she was my biggest competition. You know, for the longest time, I thought Jenah was my big competition and definitely Lisa"

"You know, I don’t think that Jenah has the least potential as a model; I think she has a great amount of potential as a model. I think she can go very far in this industry. However, I think that she is more for adults—for older people. Like my little sister and young girls I don’t think look up to her in the way they would to Saleisha or myself because we are more—I don’t want to say, you know, nicer. We’re just better role models because I really care about children. It has been such an amazing place for me to be in this position because I see little girls all day long, and they just get so excited to see me. I want to be a good influence in their life, and I think Jenah is more self-driven and more focused on just . . . that’s a really difficult question to answer because Jenah is a great person, and there is nothing against her. I think she’s a great girl, and she has lots of great qualities, and assets, and everything. I just think compared to Saleisha or myself, we’re just very good role models, especially . . . yeah. Me and Saleisha are what I’d want my little sister to look up to and to become. That’s a difficult question!
    "

Chantal, as much as I love you, this interview was a piece of s***! You sounded air-headed, and like a complete b****!

Jenah would've have kicken your ass if you were in the final two with her. She's way more high-fashion, and she's real! Bottom line. Saliesha was a piece of garbage, and shouldn't have even made the show. Jenah should've been the winner.

And one thing you're right about, Jenah did have the most potential in the house!
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

FORT Fan

Chantal is the worst runner up EVER! That was the worst Final two in the HISTORY of the show!

FORT Fogey

Gonna have to disagree there. Chantal was a great runner up and would have been a great winner.

As a general statement, Jenah loosing in the final three in no way makes Chantal a bad model. And if Jenah had called Chantal a bad role model who doesn't care about children and made the final two, nobody would ever, EVER call Jenah a bitch for it.

FORT Fogey

I really don't think Chantal sounded airheaded at all in that interview. You people make her seem as though she sounds like a child. She may sound a little naive, and no doubt garrulous, but there's no reason to think she's an idiot. I personlly believe Chantal is the second most underrated person to ever be on the show (the first being the winner of cycle 5, Nicole). She took some outstanding photographs and was very sweet to all the girls. She explained she didn't like talking about Jenah like that, so I think you all have to give that up. Chantal probably said the thing about Jenah because Jenah was a little more care free and free-spirited than she would want her little sisters to be. I don't see a problem with that. I love my best friend, but I wouldn't want my little sisters (even though I don't have any) to act like her. Also, Tyra said in the first episode she had the girls there because they were rolemodels. So when asked about top model potential, Chantal probably tracked back to that.

FORT Fanatic

I love how people hated that this cycle its about being a "role-model" and now they're talking about it.

Chantal I love you so much. I support you 100% Love you too, Jenah. Hate you Saleisha....

Quote Originally Posted by hotsauce;2793007;
    Chantal is the worst runner up EVER! That was the worst Final two in the HISTORY of the show!

Now, I wouldn't take it that far and say she's the worst runner-up.

They're all special in their own ways.

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2733229;
    Until the Mods told people to cool off Naima\Kahlen was vicious and Caridee/Melrose was bad as well until Melrose started model rings (along with Eugena, AJ, Megan and Monique) around her post show. Obviously Chantal was close to both Saleisha and Jenah but on different levels. I had two best friends when I was in high school and it was the exact same way. They weren't friends with each other and I cliqued with them on different levels. I knew which one I could depend on for certain things and which one I couldn't. It seems like Chantal knew which one to pick for least potential and why, so I give her the benefit of the doubt.
    Very well thought out.