Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Overated & underated !

Re: Overated & underated !

overated ===> anchal,brooke c7
    underated ===> leslie,mila

Another girl who was underrated is Kari from Cycle 6.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2736003;
    Another girl who was underrated is Kari from Cycle 6.
    ABSOLUTELY! I love her so much, I love her look, I love her pics!
    I still don't understand her elimination.

didnt twiggy somewhat favor her? since she had the same "doe-like" eyes twiggy did when she was a model?
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

FORT Fogey

Most Underrated Contestant Ever: Christina.

^^^^ I totally agree. LOL I always find myself in a heated argument about how Christina should've stayed longer than Naima

FORT Fanatic

Oh lord, did the judges not like Christina. At all. And Mollie Sue too. I didn't understand their eliminations. Christina's confused me... I didn't see her cold persona during judging. I saw her be silent. Silence =/= Ice Queen. Mollie Sue's elimination made everyone go what?! 'nuff said.

And by the way, how is Heather overrated by the fans? Being overrated implies that you do not perform as well as you are sought out to be. She performed as well as her fans sought her out to be. Her fans generally say she has this fierce look, she is photogenic, her runway walk isn't that good and she's great at doing fierce profile and three-fourth poses.

Her fans sometimes exaggerated but you have to realize those fans are just like any other fans. They exaggerate. And just because Heather has a really large fan base and some of them exaggerate, it makes Heather overrated. Some fans do exaggerate and it just so happens Heather has a lot of them.

A lot of fans =/= Overexaggeration

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover
    Even after she was eliminated, people still voted for her.
    CoverGirl of the Week awards are aimed for the photo shoot before. That's why even if a girl was eliminated, she would still be up for the award the next week. And wouldn't it be pretty stupid for the fans not to vote? They take the chance when they can.

Also, CoverGirl of the Week is pretty much an update on who has the most fans. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover
    No offense, but I think some people subconsiously favored her because of her autism.
    Mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2736427;
    Oh lord, did the judges not like Christina. At all. And Mollie Sue too. I didn't understand their eliminations. Christina's confused me... I didn't see her cold persona during judging. I saw her be silent. Silence =/= Ice Queen. Mollie Sue's elimination made everyone go what?! 'nuff said.

And by the way, how is Heather overrated by the fans? Being overrated implies that you do not perform as well as you are sought out to be. She performed as well as her fans sought her out to be. Her fans generally say she has this fierce look, she is photogenic, her runway walk isn't that good and she's great at doing fierce profile and three-fourth poses.

Her fans sometimes exaggerated but you have to realize those fans are just like any other fans. They exaggerate. And just because Heather has a really large fan base and some of them exaggerate, it makes Heather overrated. Some fans do exaggerate and it just so happens Heather has a lot of them.

A lot of fans =/= Overexaggeration

CoverGirl of the Week awards are aimed for the photo shoot before. That's why even if a girl was eliminated, she would still be up for the award the next week. And wouldn't it be pretty stupid for the fans not to vote? They take the chance when they can.

Also, CoverGirl of the Week is pretty much an update on who has the most fans. Nothing more.

Mm.
    I know what CGotW is....and why does it seem like I can't say my opinion without you jumping down my throat...-_-

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2736434;
    I know what CGotW is....and why does it seem like I can't say my opinion without you jumping down my throat...-_-
    Because that is what the point of a forum is, it would be boring if people just went to a topic, bluntly stated their opinion, and left.

Challenging another user's posts, debating, and discussing is what makes a thread good.

=/

I know that, but he was talking down to me like I don't know what I'm talking about.