Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Overated & underated !

Re: Overated & underated !

Mollie Sue is definitely not Underrated. She gets the credit she deserves now. I love Mollie.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2734982;
    Mollie Sue is definitely not Underrated. She gets the credit she deserves now. I love Mollie.
    yeah agree.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2734982;
    I mean on the show...she was eliminated before Brooke so thats saying something.

yeah maybe.

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

i tell you what's the most over-rated.

Heather from cycle 9. She is a nice girl, but she do not deserve CGOTW. And her photos are also over-rated.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

I have to agree with you on that one. I thought Heather's smoking photo looked VERY awkward and unnatural. Her rock climbing was beautiful, but her flowers shot....ehh..it didnt work for me. She looked to hard, IMO. Her gargoyle made her body look small just like Janet's. Her recycling photo was uninspiring and she looked bored just standing there. Her burning car was ehh and her CG kinda was rigged for her. Mr Jay read her the lines and I agree with what Chantal said. Her standing out photo was gorgeous though. And I got tired of her winning CGotW after the third week. Even after she was eliminated, people still voted for her. No offense, but I think some people subconsiously favored her because of her autism.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2735810;
    I have to agree with you on that one. I thought Heather's smoking photo looked VERY awkward and unnatural. Her rock climbing was beautiful, but her flowers shot....ehh..it didnt work for me. She looked to hard, IMO. Her gargoyle made her body look small just like Janet's. Her recycling photo was uninspiring and she looked bored just standing there. Her burning car was ehh and her CG kinda was rigged for her. Mr Jay read her the lines and I agree with what Chantal said. Her standing out photo was gorgeous though. And I got tired of her winning CGotW after the third week. Even after she was eliminated, people still voted for her. No offense, but I think some people subconsiously favored her because of her autism.
    I agree she looked slightly awkward with her pose in her first picture, but I thought it was great because it's like they captured her in movement.

IMO all her pictures were amazing, but I think that because she was so loved and praised it creates a little resentment. Her CG wasn't rigged, she has a disorder and it's not as easy for her to operate in that kind of reality tv situation where you only have a teeny tiny bit of time to memorize a commercial. They leveled the playing field, but yeah she still did it poorly.

this is jumst IMO, but on the plant photo, heather was givin the hardest look to make look good...they made her look like a swamp monster for heavens sake
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

No way Heather is over-rated!

I meant Asperger's not autism lol.....unless Asperger's is the autism...if so, nvm