Kimberly

Overrated

Kelle
    Naima
    CariDee
    Whitney
    Saleisha

Re: overated & underated !

How is Saleisha overrated when so many people dislike her?
    Jenah's covergirl shot is terrible and extremely overrated.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Suckleisha's car parts shot was overrated by the judges.
    it was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by wholahey;2723470;
    Suckleisha's car parts shot was overrated by the judges.
    it was horrible
    soo true .maybe tyra and nigel are blind .so that her recycle photo is better than chantal.jenah and heather :nono

cycle 9 contestants (when i get bored i'll do some other cycles too)
    mila: can't really judge but she was certainly not overrated by the judges. i didn't like her promo shoot nor her smoking one but i loved her on the futuristic group shot.
    kim: underrated by the judges. fans treated her well
    victoria: underrated by the judges; at first she was a little overrated by the fans
    janet: wasn't really a fan of her but she was a bit underrated; she could last another week i guess
    ebony: although her good photos (flower and gargoyle one) were a bit overrated by the judges they were never pleased with her so she was underrated and that's why she quit. the fans treated her well.
    sarah: that girl was seriously underrated by the judges. ala ebony no matter how good she did, it wasn't enough. nigel had always a negative comment about her and her call out order sometimes could be better. now the fans... i think she was treated fairly
    ambreal: although she wasn't overrated, she should have been eliminated way back
    lisa: a little underrated by the judges, a little overrated by the fans
    heather: overrated by the fans
    bianca: overrated by the judges
    jenah: they never underrated her skills, they underrated her personality if that makes sense. at first she was really underrated by the fans and i was pissed because she was/is my favorite but during last few weeks i think that the fans started to exaggerate a bit.
    chantal: at first she was underrated. they never gave her good praises. i do think she was top 4 material, but i don't think she was top two material. she was good at everything but she wasn't amazing nor excellent at anything. so she was a little overrated by the judges towards the end but i do feel she was way overrated by the fans at the end because everybody was "anybody but saleisha"
    saleisha: overrated by the judges, underrated here. i do feel that if pugpix hadn't spoil the fact that she won she would have been treated differently here. i mean, it's one thing to see a girl make little steps every time (you like her and you can relate to her) and a whole opposite to know that she is going to win and doesn't wow you any week while all the strong models and fan favorites fall one by one. i do think she didn't deserve to win (she reminds me a lot of cycle 7's eugena. not translating beauty into a photo, overrated by the judges, winning many challenges) but i don't think that the fans aren't biased against her. i would love to see how all of you would react if you didn't know from the beginning that she was winning; everyone would be completely speechless and kind of WTF - including me!
    Last edited by maria_k_cy; 12-16-2007 at 02:56 PM.

Heather lover

Overrated:
    Robin
    Camile
    Jeniscia
    Bianca
    Whitney
    Diana
    Jade
    Jaeda
    Jaslene
    Saleisha

underrated:
    Elyse
    Shandi
    Amanda (C3)
    Toccara
    Kahlen
    Rebecca
    Lisa(C5)
    Joanie
    AJ
    Brooke (C7)
    Samantha
    Brittany (C8)
    Renee
    Natasha
    Lisa(C9)

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maria_k_cy;2723536;
    cycle 9 contestants (when i get bored i'll do some other cycles too)
    mila: can't really judge but she was certainly not overrated by the judges. i didn't like her promo shoot nor her smoking one but i loved her on the futuristic group shot.
    kim: underrated by the judges. fans treated her well
    victoria: underrated by the judges; at first she was a little overrated by the fans
    janet: wasn't really a fan of her but she was a bit underrated; she could last another week i guess
    ebony: although her good photos (flower and gargoyle one) were a bit overrated by the judges they were never pleased with her so she was underrated and that's why she quit. the fans treated her well.
    sarah: that girl was seriously underrated by the judges. ala ebony no matter how good she did, it wasn't enough. nigel had always a negative comment about her and her call out order sometimes could be better. now the fans... i think she was treated fairly
    ambreal: although she wasn't overrated, she should have been eliminated way back
    lisa: a little underrated by the judges, a little overrated by the fans
    heather: overrated by the fans
    bianca: overrated by the judges
    jenah: they never underrated her skills, they underrated her personality if that makes sense. at first she was really underrated by the fans and i was pissed because she was/is my favorite but during last few weeks i think that the fans started to exaggerate a bit.
    chantal: at first she was underrated. they never gave her good praises. i do think she was top 4 material, but i don't think she was top two material. she was good at everything but she wasn't amazing nor excellent at anything. so she was a little overrated by the judges towards the end but i do feel she was way overrated by the fans at the end because everybody was "anybody but saleisha"
    saleisha: overrated by the judges, underrated here. i do feel that if pugpix hadn't spoil the fact that she won she would have been treated differently here. i mean, it's one thing to see a girl make little steps every time (you like her and you can relate to her) and a whole opposite to know that she is going to win and doesn't wow you any week while all the strong models and fan favorites fall one by one. i do think she didn't deserve to win (she reminds me a lot of cycle 7's eugena. not translating beauty into a photo, overrated by the judges, winning many challenges) but i don't think that the fans aren't biased against her. i would love to see how all of you would react if you didn't know from the beginning that she was winning; everyone would be completely speechless and kind of WTF - including me!
    I completely agree with you, %100. I love how you gave ratings for both fans and the judges, b/c I was getting confused by what other people were saying. Thanks for being honest, even about fan favorites.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2723425;
    How is Saleisha overrated when so many people dislike her?
    The thread says:

there's soo many things.stuff.models and photoshoot in ANTM is overated by those judges and there's so is really good but is underated !

Also, Heather's getting a lot of "overrated from fans" but I don't necessarily think that. The judges praised her as needed, except for the smoking shot where it was mediocre, and she received a lot of air time. She has a humongous group of fans. I don't think that counts for being overrated. But the thing I do think that's overrated about her is that some fans think she's almighty goodness and awesome. That's pretty much, in my opinion, the only thing that's overrated about her.