Overrated:

Cycle 1: Elyse
    Cycle 2: Yoanna and Sara
    Cycle 3: Tocarra and Eva
    Cycle 4: Keenyah and Brittany
    Cycle 5: Kyle and Bre
    Cycle 6: Sara, Nnenna and Jade
    Cycle 7: CariDee and Anchal
    Cycle 8: Jaslene, Renee, Dionne, and Jael.
    Cycle 9: Saleisha and Lisa

Underrated:

Cycle 1: Nicole
    Cycle 2: Heather
    Cycle 3: Cassie, Kristi, and Julie
    Cycle 4: Christina, Michelle, Tatiana, Noelle, and Rebecca
    Cycle 5: Coryn, Ebony, and Cassandra
    Cycle 6: Furonda, Leslie, and Kari
    Cycle 7: Megan
    Cycle 8: Felicia and Sarah
    Cycle 9: Sarah, Mila, Kimberly, and Ebony.

Re: Overated & underated !

I don't think Ebony C9 was underrated. Tyra wanted to keep her but she quit, and every week, they said she had a gorgeous photo with the exception of the first week.

FORT Regular

Overrated:
    C1 - Shannon, she was much too commercial.
    C2 - April and Mercedes, both were good but received excessive praise.
    C3 - none
    C4 - Naima (by the judges) and Rebecca
    C5 - Kyle, she was commercial and nothing special.
    C6 - none
    C7 - BROOKE and Megg
    C8 - Jaslene, while she took some edgy shots she is not versatile.
    C9 - SALEISHA (by the judges)

Underrated:
    C1 - none
    C2 - none
    C3 - Norelle
    C4 - Michelle and Tiffany
    C5 - Jayla, Coryn, and Bre (to a certain extent, her portfolio was not half as bad as people claimed it to be, IMHO)
    C6 - Furonda and Brooke, both were unique
    C7 - none; I would say Jaeda for her strong look, but she only delievered in her B&W Scary/Sexy shot
    C8 - Jael, she has one of the most striking and interesting looks in Top Model history.
    C9 - Sarah and Victoria were both underrated by the judges.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

I'm sorry, but Ebony (C9) is the most overrated girl in the history of Top Model.

I find her to be extremely FUG!

Like, I still can't figure out her appeal or why she made it to the top 36, or the final 9 for that matter.

Tyra, please don't shave my head.

I don't think Ebony C9 was underrated. Tyra wanted to keep her but she quit, and every week, they said she had a gorgeous photo with the exception of the first week.
    Well this isn't "who is underrated by the judges", it's, who is underrated by the public, so yes, IMO Ebony is underrated, because alot of people find her to be ugly, while I think she is gorgeous, and very high fashion. But it's all opinion. I'm not saying that your'e wrong, but you may have misinterpreted which underrated that person was talking about.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2738456;
    Well this isn't "who is underrated by the judges", it's, who is underrated by the public, so yes, IMO Ebony is underrated, because alot of people find her to be ugly, while I think she is gorgeous, and very high fashion. But it's all opinion. I'm not saying that your'e wrong, but you may have misinterpreted which underrated that person was talking about.
    Actually the topic is: there's soo many things.stuff.models and photoshoot in ANTM is overated by those judges and there's so is really good but is underated !

I was saying Ebony was underrated by the judges. I was saying that because she received crap during the weeks she didn't have a bad photo and received crap during her bad photos. I purposely think Tyra chose Ebony's bad photos for her bubble wrap picture because I saw better ones.

Ebony's not overrated. I don't see a lot of people liking Ebony. She's tall, she has a great complexion, she can make a fierce face without having the forced face (as in her bird of paradise and gargoyle picture), she's funny and amusing and she stood up to Tyra. Her face is different, her sad story makes her so much more likable and she has the brains to know that acting like a bitch will get you on the show.

To each his or her own when it comes to being overated or underated. Some say that Mollie Sue is underated because she was eliminated early and became one of the most sucessful models post-show. Others would say that she is overated because she has only has one boring expression. Some who say that Shandi is overated because she had such a great portfolio on the show but couldn't get work post-show. Some would say that Ann, Bre and Eugena were overated because they had mediocre portfolios and should have bbeen eliminated a long time ago. Others would say that they were underated because the judges kept them because of them potential and they show proved themselves post-show. Samantha is considered to be underated by the judges but not by the fans. It's all in how you interpret what is overated\underated.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2738505;
    Ebony. She's tall, she has a great complexion, she can make a fierce face without having the forced face (as in her bird of paradise and gargoyle picture), she's funny and amusing and she stood up to Tyra. Her face is different, her sad story makes her so much more likable and she has the brains to know that acting like a bitch will get you on the show.

tyra purposely bring her down:nono

Saleisha was overrated and Felicia was underrated she should have stayed longer in the competition during cycle 8.

Quote Originally Posted by TVFreak23;2744680;
    Felicia was underrated she should have stayed longer in the competition during cycle 8.

because they wanna keep dioonne