Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960

Thread: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Re: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by _Reality Junkie;2962969;
    Final Three:
    1. Whitney
    2. Fatima
    3. Anya - I think she will ultimately fail to deliver; judges don't believe in her
    I agree with this speculation. Everyone "knows" (I use the term loosely) that Anya and Fatima will undoubtedly be in the Final 3 - and also that Fatima will definitely not win, mainly because C9 already had a black winner and C8 already had an ethnic winner. So that leaves either Anya or Whitney (shudder) as the potential winners. That's where it gets harder though. Anya's getting the "cut" edit (along with stupid Nigel's kiss of no-personality death), but Whitney has been getting a "bitch" edit all cycle long. So it's hard to pinpoint who exactly will take the title. But it will no doubt be down to those two, imo.

I think Whitney will get third with Anya and Fatima in the final 2, and hopefully one of those two wins
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Here's how I see it going:
    Fourth Place: Dominique. "Dominique, you're probably the most improved, but you fell back this week. So the judges wonder... has she improved enough? Fatima, congratulations you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model".

Third Place: Fatima. "Fatima, we know you can be an edgy, high fashion model, but we cannot see you as an endorser or as a commercial model. We don't know if you can sell Covergirl cosmetics, or be on the cover Seventeen magazine... So, Anya, congratulations you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model".

Top Two: Whitney and Anya

"You girls have come so far! Anya, you took, probably the strongest pictures of this competition, but, on your final runway, you didn't own it. You were okay, but not great. And, Whitney, you've been given many chances in this competition, and last night, you served it, and owned that runway. But, you pictures are not nearly as strong as Anya's. I have to announce a winner now. America's Next Top Model is..."

I'm completely not sure who will win. So much better than last year.
    AusNTM C4: Sam, Caris, Alex, Demelza.

Quote Originally Posted by efobs;2970551;
    Top Two: Whitney and Anya

"You girls have come so far! Anya, you took, probably the strongest pictures of this competition, but, on your final runway, you didn't own it. You were okay, but not great. And, Whitney, you've been given many chances in this competition, and last night, you served it, and owned that runway. But, you pictures are not nearly as strong as Anya's. I have to announce a winner now. America's Next Top Model is..."

I'm completely not sure who will win. So much better than last year.
    you had me going
    i really really really want anya to win.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

I think the fourth place people always seem to be "It's about time!" people.

Cycle 1: Robin
    Cycle 3: Ann
    Cycle 5: Jayla - Some people think she was bad.
    Cycle 8: Dionne
    Cycle 9: Bianca
    Cycle 10: Dominique - Maybe...
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Anya cannot come in second place! She is too much like Natasha (accent, not too smart, beloved by the judges). I just don't see history repeating itself again. The judges love this girl so much that if she does not win, it will be because she had the worst commercial. If the judges feel that her commercial is a big enough reason to eliminate her, then they will do it right after the commercial (so she would be third place). It doesn't make sense to keep her around till the final runway show. If the commercial isn't so important, than she will be the winner. But I hope she is eliminated 3rd because I want ANTM to be intelligent.
    Then there is the possibility that Anya could get second, but that would be so repetitive. We've seen that happen before.

fatima and anya will be final 2.designer don`t have time to make plus size model wardrobe

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2987451;
    But I hope she is eliminated 3rd because I want ANTM to be intelligent.
    I hope I don't sound rude, but since when has a model ever needed intelligence? I know that a dumb model is just a stereotype, but there are dumb models who model amazingly. And how do we know Anya isn't intelligent? Her voice doesn't mean she's dumb, it just sounds a little silly. Her comment about the river isn't dumb either, because I can see why she would think they would be "rolling down the river." Anya may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but I think that's no reason to say she's dumb or that she doesn't deserve to win a competition. It's not like this is America's Most Smartest Model...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2988625;
    I hope I don't sound rude, but since when has a model ever needed intelligence? I know that a dumb model is just a stereotype, but there are dumb models who model amazingly. And how do we know Anya isn't intelligent? Her voice doesn't mean she's dumb, it just sounds a little silly. Her comment about the river isn't dumb either, because I can see why she would think they would be "rolling down the river." Anya may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but I think that's no reason to say she's dumb or that she doesn't deserve to win a competition. It's not like this is America's Most Smartest Model...
    I just said I wanted the winner to be intelligent. I didn't say that Anya was any less deserving because she was not smart. Whitney and Fatima are smarter than her, so I think that I could stand it if they won better than if Anya won.

Quote Originally Posted by fatimahapeez;2987891;
    fatima and anya will be final 2.designer don`t have time to make plus size model wardrobe
    There are designers that include plus or larger sizes in their work. And Tyra has to set up the fashion show far in advance. She likes to cast at least one plus-size in her TV series. So she could very easily make sure that a plus-size wardrobe will be available at that time if it is needed.

There is no way that she would wait until the last minute and beg for a designer to let her slip in some girls into the fashion show. And most think that the "fashion show" that is the finale is staged to begin with.

So I don't agree with that line of reasoning.