lauren
    dom
    kasia
    whit
    fatima
    anya

i want
    final two to be kasia and anya
    Kasia = nobody in the competition. I think you want to say Katarzyna?

Re: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

DOMINIQUE IS SOOOOOOOO UNDERRATED:
    I Think She Is Waaaaaaaaaaaay too Underrated, She deson't have the best portfolio, but it certainly isn't the worst. Here's where I Feel She Stands

1. ANYA - OUR WINNER BETTER BE THIS GIRL OR TYRA IS SCREWED NEXT SEASON!
    2. Katarzyna - No Screentime, But Can Pull out a fierce picture to save a life.
    3. Lauren - Fierce, But Does NOT Wanna Be A Model At All
    4. Dominique - Underrated, She's getting better, people hate her because thier favorites sucked.
    5. Whitney - OVERRATED!
    6. Fatima - Not That Damn Good!
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;2934169;
    Kasia = nobody in the competition. I think you want to say Katarzyna?
    Kasia is short for Katarzyna in Polish. I have to admit when refering to her, I always call her Kasia too. No Katarzynas I know go by their long name on a regular basis. Plus it's easier for Anglos to pronounce and better than the mangled up mess Tyra always uses.

FORT Newbie

Potential wise should be like this
    1-Kat
    2-Lauren
    3-Anya
    4-Fatima
    5-Whitney

Why is Dom there, please send her home but.... perhaps it could be like this:

(order of elimination starting from next week)

Lauren
    Dominique
    Whitney
    Fatima
    Kat
    Anya

Quote Originally Posted by the_tv_maniac;2934335;
    DOMINIQUE IS SOOOOOOOO UNDERRATED:
    I Think She Is Waaaaaaaaaaaay too Underrated, She deson't have the best portfolio, but it certainly isn't the worst. Here's where I Feel She Stands

1. ANYA - OUR WINNER BETTER BE THIS GIRL OR TYRA IS SCREWED NEXT SEASON!
    2. Katarzyna - No Screentime, But Can Pull out a fierce picture to save a life.
    3. Lauren - Fierce, But Does NOT Wanna Be A Model At All
    4. Dominique - Underrated, She's getting better, people hate her because thier favorites sucked.
    5. Whitney - OVERRATED!
    6. Fatima - Not That Damn Good!
    I certainly do agree that Dominique is underrated. She is climbing to the top and is doing well. People dont like her because she's going up the ladder.
    Who knows? She might land in the top 2. She deserves it.

But Anya/Kata final 2 all the way!
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

I think Dominique is getting better... in this show. I don't think she looks or acts like a model. And i dont think people hate her because their favorites sucked, since Anya is a popular fan-favorite and is doing much better than Dom, Lauren is also a favorite and other than her walk, is also doing muche better than Dom. Kat, i don't know, she certainly looks like a model and takes some nice pictures, but i think she not only needs to have the same drive Dom has, she needs to show it. Although that may be just edditing. I think a lot of people hate Dom because of her attitude. Of course, this is not a competition on best attitude but I think if she was a better model people wouldn't hate her so much. Look at Fatima, a lot of people hated her at the beggining because of her attitude, but even though she doesn't have as many fans as Anya or Kat (at least from what i see in this thread) people are starting to like her more and more as she gets better in this competition. So, in my opinion, Dom doesn't look or act like a model and that's why people don't like her, not becasue ther "favorites" sucked.

And I'm not a fan of Dom, but i think she has one of the best walks on the show.

i think that so many people "hate" dom because she just can't be a model. if you want to be a model then first of all you have to have the look. and she doesn't. even if she has the best runway walk and some good pictures she just can't work the industry because she is 23 and she looks 43. she is just overrated by the judges because even though her pictures show progress, she still looks too old for the industry.

^ Jade?

I agree, she does look old.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

FORT Fogey

I think Katarzyna can't win because we don't know any thing about her yet. She has little character development also. Lauren won't win because she is shown as violent and crazy. Many people will not be able to look that over. Even if she does become sweeter, I don't see how she can redeem herself. Dominique probably won't win because she is seen as chemically unbalanced and crazy. Its hard to relate to her, and the writers wouldn't portray the winner in this way. Whitney has a shot at winning. A lot of people think that she is fake, but her photos are pretty strong. I think we will be able to forgive her attitude (especially if she is with Dominique in the final 2.) Good photos and a good understanding of why she is the way she is might change our minds about her. Anya seems poised to win at this point. But that is too predictable! I won't buy that she wins unless she has a few rough weeks. Producers want suspense and surprise. Fatima has been given the improvement edit. Her photos have improved and our attitude toward her has improved. She is getting an edit like Eva's. If she stays consistent (aka shows up to the shoots, shaves her pits, and continues to practice), she can win.

I'd say the winner will be either Anya (after a few struggles), Whitney (if she can win the audience over), or Fatima (if she becomes more consistent).
    My guess is that Anya will have a hard time after the commercial episode (and there is sure to be one), but pull out the W in the end (regardless of how well she does on the runway, commercial, or photoshoot) because the judges love her.