Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Re: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2931676;
    I actually think Dominique has earned her spot! I think she even takes better photos than Katarzyna! I can see her lasting longer than Kat. Maybe longer than Fatima too.
    While I don't disagree with your opinion, I don't think you can have that opinion without seeing both of their films. I don't think you can ever compare girls based on their "best shot" portfolios, because it may not be their best shots.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2931676;
    I actually think Dominique has earned her spot! I think she even takes better photos than Katarzyna! I can see her lasting longer than Kat. Maybe longer than Fatima too.
    I gotta disagree. I even think Fatima has a better portfolio than Dominique. The only okay shot Dominique's taken was her paint shot, IMO.

FORT Fogey

And that one was photoshopped to no ends...
    And how DARE Tyra talk about the costs of retouching that same photoshoot :

I think the only good picture Dom has taken has been the paint one, and maybe the airport one. I like Kat but she's getting the boring girl edit (which i dont think she is, obviously her and Anya are good friends but they never show them together and the never show her confessionals, i think its part of their plan to kick her out for haing "no personality"). I think Fats paint shot was ok, the fuerzabruta was pretty good, but that's it. and i think she pissed Tyra off last episode and we all know that's not good. I think Lauren has the best portfolio so far (she's my personal favorite) but i don't think her walk will improve enough for them to keep her around . They're already giving Whitney the "fake/pageantry" edit so it's basically a given that she wont win. Anya is the best model, but we know they rarely choose the best model. So im thiniking they might actually give this to the Man seeing as how they looooove her/him, and we know Tyra only chooses who she likes, not who is the best. So, lets cross our fingers for Anya to win this because if she doesnt, i really believe it will go to Dom.

IN LAST EPISODE:

Jay said the Photoshoot had to be done by 3:00 PM, But With Only six Girls It Took The entire couple of hours to finish the shoot, so one model wouldn't have had the chance to finish anyways, right.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

I'm hoping for a Katanya F2. Or at least have Anya win, here.

Quote Originally Posted by the_tv_maniac;2932979;
    IN LAST EPISODE:

Jay said the Photoshoot had to be done by 3:00 PM, But With Only six Girls It Took The entire couple of hours to finish the shoot, so one model wouldn't have had the chance to finish anyways, right.
    Not necessarily. They could have easily hurried it up to fit everyone in, but with less girls you're going to take more time and more shots with each one in each position.

Although they also could have just made up the timeline just to drive home the point that Fatima was late... I mean really, for all we know, it could have all taken place within two or three hours.

To Me, If The Right Winner Had Won Each Season, We Would Have At Least 6 BLONDES as Winners

C2-Shandi
    C3-Amanda
    C4-Kahlen
    C6-Joanie
    C7-Melrose
    C9-Jenah
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

besides Lauren has a better body then Anya.
    Really? I think Anya's body is much better than Lauren's.

what i think will happen-

lauren
    kata
    fatima
    dom
    anya
    whit

tyra stopped picking good winners after cari. basically just get rid of all the good people first and make the least likable people go far, that's tyra's methods on choosing a winner.