Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2914130;
    Alright, someone on another forum posted this a few weeks ago but I'm rewording it. They are totally right in this speculation, though. Look:

The order of elimination has been going through girls much like the winners from cycles 9 - 1.

Atalya - Saleisha: Commercial.
    Allison - Jaslene: Allison is like a toned down version of Jaslene facially.
    Amis - CariDee: Free-spirited and crazy.
    Marvita - Danielle: Funny and goofy.
    Aimee - Nicole: Aimee's middle name is Nicole...but that's not why. They are both very classic beauties and look somewhat alike.
    Claire - Naima: They look sort of alike if you ask me...Both have short hair, took pictures that were liked by the judges, got called second during first panel, etc.
    ? - Eva: Bitchy but insecure, short. My guess is Fatima or Stacy. Probably Fatima because she's bitchy & short like Eva.
    ? - Yoanna: Modelesque but not such a good body. Whitney (body). Katarzyna, Anya, Lauren. All are modelesque, IMO. Lauren needs toning (body).
    ? - Adrianne: Speaks mind, wild personality. Lauren? Not too wild though, except when she's angry. Dominique? She certainly speaks a lot.
    Going back to this, the Stacy - Eva thing works because they both have lots of energy and such. So Yoanna is next. Lauren has a meh body as seen in go-see episode, but Whitney is the plus size. Since Anya is definitely not going next, I mean, she's had three first call outs (though Tyra could surprise us, but I doubt it), modelesque could mean Fatima or Kat. And Adrianne could be Dominique or Lauren, since they both seem to speak their mind. Or Fatima, since she's blunt too.

I am afraid that Tyra+Gang of Four are going to do to Lauren what they did to Sara(C6) and say "You did not improve enough". I hope it does not happen but I fear it might.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Fogey

Honestly, I don't think Sara ever improved, she just deproved from her fantastic bald photo.

They already think she's done well, so I doubt they are going to pull that card on her anyway.

She'll probably get the Heather cut.

i think whitney will win, unfortunately. if she makes it to the final 4, then she's definitely winning. there's no way she's going to be in the final 3 and get eliminated 3rd or be a runner up. they would get rid of her already if they wanted someone else to win.
    6. lauren - bad commercial, the judges are tired of giving her time to show the person she is in pictures in judging
    5. kat - the judges seem to find her flat and tyra is irritated with her in the next ep, nicole c3 edit
    4. fatima - not consistant enough
    3. domanique - bitch/sympathy spot
    2. anya or whit
    1. anya or whit

I really this Anya is going to win this cycle. She deserves it the most
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

It's like Dominique is around just so Tyra can stick it to us. And it's working. I would hate to see her in the top 3, but I have a sick feeling that she'll be there.
    My phenomenally beautiful avatar was created by the immensly gifted calvinrm.

Quote Originally Posted by syang;2928510;
    It's like Dominique is around just so Tyra can stick it to us. And it's working. I would hate to see her in the top 3, but I have a sick feeling that she'll be there.
    Don't be silly, Dominique is around because of her inner-beauty.

P.S. I love your signature.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2928514;
    Don't be silly, Dominique is around because of her inner-beauty.

P.S. I love your signature.
    I love your insight. But Jade would say it's not America's Next top Inner-beauty. And if jade can be in the final three, then unfortunately so can dominique.
    My phenomenally beautiful avatar was created by the immensly gifted calvinrm.

Except, you know, Jade actually took a good photo. Sometimes.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2928566;
    Except, you know, Jade actually took a good photo. Sometimes.
    i actually think that both jade and dom deserved to be in top 3. both of them can pose well and got a....'unique' look...