Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Re: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

i think the show is not going to have a bald girl again. i hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2721861;
    i think the show is not going to have a bald girl again. i hope so.

awwwww, why not?? i love the bald girls. im always hoping one of them wins ( except for Bianca)

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2721719;
    Tyra's hairstyle for cycle nine was long, light, some blonde-ish (kinda) and straight bangs. I was watching the Tyra show, which is in New York this season, and Tyra had the same hairstyle.

Tyra films Top Model and the Tyra show simultaneously, right? So Tyra would keep her Tyra show hairstyle when filming Top Model. This means Tyra's hairstyle is the same one from cycle nine.

D< What a cheap ass. Can Tyra not afford a new weave? Go call Kathleen and she'll give you something amazing to wear.
    I loved Tyra's hair in cycle 9! I hope she keeps it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM_FAN_1234;2721936;
    I loved Tyra's hair in cycle 9! I hope she keeps it like that.
    Chantal wannabe.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2721553;
    its really coming up big as a fashion hotspot nw!
    if they are going to india, they would be doing a shoot like the one they did in london, the stars of bollywood.

yeah, india may be a fashion capital, but it is not as popular as tokyo. Tokyo is arguably the fashion capital of asia, like paris the fashion capital of the world. Till now, i still do not see why tyra choose to bring them to china and thailand. It's like, the 2 countries just don't strike you as fashion capitals. Even if tyra is bring them to india, it's probably due to culture and exoticness. Bring them to india, might as well bring them to hong kong. At least hong kong is more of a fashion capital. May i add that india is nowhere near high fashion?
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

In Cycles 6-9, the second place girl is featured first in the opening credits. Do you guys think this will happen again in Cycle 10?

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2722190;
    if they are going to india, they would be doing a shoot like the one they did in london, the stars of bollywood.

yeah, india may be a fashion capital, but it is not as popular as tokyo. Tokyo is arguably the fashion capital of asia, like paris the fashion capital of the world. Till now, i still do not see why tyra choose to bring them to china and thailand. It's like, the 2 countries just don't strike you as fashion capitals. Even if tyra is bring them to india, it's probably due to culture and exoticness. Bring them to india, might as well bring them to hong kong. At least hong kong is more of a fashion capital. May i add that india is nowhere near high fashion?
    Going to india is not the same as going to hongkong...even though India and China are in the same continent....they're as different as say the US and South america...Culture, couture, colors...everything is different...
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2722245;
    In Cycles 6-9, the second place girl is featured first in the opening credits. Do you guys think this will happen again in Cycle 10?
    no way. It would become too predictable and obvious. But then again, i said that about cycle 9 and when i saw that Chantal was first in the opening credits, i automatically thought that she wasn't runner up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2722190;

Do you know who Manish Arora and Sabyasachi are? Look at their designs and then approach me about India being high fashion.

Also, who ever even disputed the fact that Tokyo is Asia's fashion capital?

In addition, huge numbers of models work in Thailand and China, so Tyra's introducing the models to potential markets.

But, yeah, this should be moved to the International Destinations thread as Marleybone said. Sorry, Marleybone!

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2722245;
    I hope not. It spoils everything. Every 3 cycles there seems to be a new credit opening. Will this happen for Cycle 10? I hope so
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney