Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Re: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong;2720894;
    Paulina is from Russia.

I think they might go to Brazil, a lot of models are from there and they haven't been to South America yet.
    Exactly. That's why I'm hoping and thinking that they'll go to South America.

And yay for a new opening! I always enjoy seeing new ones.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Wasn't there talk from Tyra about this cycle being "a throwback"

I really hope that means they go to Paris again.

I read somewhere ( and for the life of me can't remember where) that they go to a "land of exotic and dark beauties" this year.This could mean South America or South east Asia.
    I also read that Aishwarya Rai was to be a guest judge on one of the challenges ( this was on Aish's wiki page a week ago!)
    For those who don't know, Aishwarya was a former Miss world and Has often been called one of the most beautiful women in the world!
    I for one adore her!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2720911;
    Wasn't there talk from Tyra about this cycle being "a throwback"

I really hope that means they go to Paris again.
    Maybe she means that its going to be a lot like previous seasons in New York but you could be right about it being a previous destination.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

FORT Fogey

Aish!

They're probably going to Russia, Brazil, India, or Germany.

i'd love for the international destination to be one of the following countries:

india, portugal, brazil, or turkey.

i really want a high-fashion winner for cycle 10.
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

Quote Originally Posted by willl;2720494;
    I hope it's the Netherlands. Not because of its fashion (which it hasn't..) but it is my country.

And I actually liked C9 very much, it's just the winner that ruined it.
    wow omg you are from the Nertherlands....wow what city are you from??...im talking to this guy thats from Amsterdam...wow you guys are so lucky to be living in such wonderful places earth has to offer
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-15-2007 at 03:06 AM.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Fanatic

I think they'll journey down to Brazil in Cycle 10. Maybe India or Germany too. Even Russia! Oh god, it would be great to have Natasha there! These happen to be the four favorite places that viewers want them to go.

India and Brazil are full of dark and exotic beauties!

Marvita in this cycle would suck. No, not because she sucks (I think she's pretty rad) but she'll have to face Tyra again and have to retell her story. Ugh, *is reminded of Marvita and Ebony's telling to Tyra again*

I hope they do an opening not like Cycle 7-9 where they show the winners. I want to see some cycle one in there and I want to see some runner ups (a la Cycle 4-6 because come on, who didn't love Brittany being all funky and doing her deliciously tacky dance).

Also, I really hope the winner doesn't appear in the next cycle at all a la Cycle 6 where Nicole didn't appear, I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2720999;
    wow omg ur from the Nertherlands....wow what city are u from??...im talking to this guy thats from Amsterdam...wow u guys are so lucky to be living in such wonderful places earth has to offer
    Your live in New York! It's my dream to go and live there and it's just amazing from what i've heard. Also, they are in New York for cycle 10 so you actually have a chance of seeing a girl from top model.

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2720928;
    I read somewhere ( and for the life of me can't remember where) that they go to a "land of exotic and dark beauties" this year.This could mean South America or South east Asia.
    I also read that Aishwarya Rai was to be a guest judge on one of the challenges ( this was on Aish's wiki page a week ago!)
    For those who don't know, Aishwarya was a former Miss world and Has often been called one of the most beautiful women in the world!
    I for one adore her!!
    aishwarya rai is so pretty and always looks stunning. i want this kind of girl to win antm.