Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Cycle 10 Speculation Thread **SPECULATION ONLY - NO SPOILERS**

Probably, CrossingGuard. While I would like to see some diversity, It won't be the end of the world if we don't.

Personally, I want to see a plus size that doesn't suck and/or get eliminated for a stupid reason. Let's get girls like Tocarra back on this show, please?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2753390;
    Honestly, what is with the obsession with redheads and Asian girls? Is it because they're a minority in terms of ANTM contestants?
    Probably.

Redheads can be so edgy. I don't think we've had one or at least haven't had an Alice Burdeau redhead.

There is a lack of Asian models on the show and not many of them in the industry. Asians can have really exotic looks or great cheekbones. Our last Asian was Anchal and our last Eastern Asian was Gina.

I so want a redhead or an Asian person to win, just because we've yet to have one. If not, I want a really dark haired, Heather (C9)-style makeover girl or a girl with exotic mixed looks like Jade or Lisa (C9).

i have no clue on whos going to win but heres what im hoping for

a REALLY edgy black girl (ex : Nnenna)
    a super High-fashion blonde (ex : Jenah)
    a pale, long dark hair beauty ( ex : Heather )
    a short edgy red-head (ex : Mollie-Sue)
    a really modely asian (ex : April)

if one of those types win im extremely happy
    Last edited by model_4_life101; 01-14-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2729167;
    That will never happen, ClrDeLun. It's not like this is AMERICA'S Next top model or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMacaroni;2727270;
    She was half. Just looked exotic, not asian. The whiter you look does not equal the prettier you look. Tyra doesn't seem to understand that when casting. And Gina could be taught.
    Does the fact that India is in Asia ring a bell to you? Anchal and Julie were also Asian.

Also, what exactly is "looking Asian"? Asia is the largest continent in the world, so all Asians obviously don't look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2753432;
    Probably.

Redheads can be so edgy. I don't think we've had one or at least haven't had an Alice Burdeau redhead.

There is a lack of Asian models on the show and not many of them in the industry. Asians can have really exotic looks or great cheekbones. Our last Asian was Anchal and our last Eastern Asian was Gina.

I so want a redhead or an Asian person to win, just because we've yet to have one. If not, I want a really dark haired, Heather (C9)-style makeover girl or a girl with exotic mixed looks like Jade or Lisa (C9).
    I couldn't have said it any better myself
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2753409;
    Probably, CrossingGuard. While I would like to see some diversity, It won't be the end of the world if we don't.

Personally, I want to see a plus size that doesn't suck and/or get eliminated for a stupid reason. Let's get girls like Tocarra back on this show, please?
    I agree with this completely. I actually would like to see something we haven't seen in a while, i.e. an Asian girl or a natural redhead. Some exotic girl (though redhead aren't really exotic; they just have a different hair color ). But some people are just obsessed with getting an Asian or redhead. I don't think it's that much of a deal. But I guess some people do.

And I would love a plus-size like Tocarra again. I think we got one in Cycle 9 in the form of Sarah. She wasn't a stand-out character like Tocarra was, but she still took pretty good photos. But both of them were eliminated for pretty stupid reasons. Tocarra for losing her personality. But really, the judges don't see everything. And Sarah for losing weight. Please. When they had the "Before" and "Now" pictures, they took a picture of Sarah where she was laughing, making her have a double chin! That was so bogus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2753432;
    Probably.

I agree with the last paragraph somewhat. I want a girl to win if I like them. I don't want girls to win just because of their looks and how different they are. For example, we haven't had a Latino winner until Jaslene came along, but I didn't like her at all. But it is actually nice to see a different winner. More diversity.

But since this is the speculation thread, I think I should stop talking about this.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by JRox11;2752246;
    Tyra's another new hair-do for Cycle 10? Maybe?

Haha, Trannylicious. I don't know about the new hairstyle. She does change it every cycle so it could be it, but the Tyra shown in NY, she kept the bangs didn't she? I don't like it the USA but I saw some clips on Youtube.

If everyone wants an Asian & Redhead to win, why not just have an Asian with red hair? That could work
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

I'd love to see a really mix girl who looks so high fashion and when you look at her you will just love her and LOVE her!lol.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

I speculate that Heather will win Cycle 10, on sheer popularity alone.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cami Headworth;2753774;
    I couldn't have said it any better myself
    If asian: More April less Gina
    If Red head: She better be really Lily Cole or Gemma Ward-esque as far as facial features go

Thw winner will hopefully:
    -Actually be high fashion and edgy (why I mentioned Lily Cole and Gemma Ward at the beginning... Geee, maybe our top model should look like a top model?)
    -Not have a sob story. You can lead a normal life and be a model
    -Suck at the cover girl commerical, that way we know she's high fashion
    -Won't be Tyra's cousin