Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Popular and Unpopular opinions

Re: ANTM Popular and Unpopular opinions

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodileGEN;2710993;
    UNPOPULAR OPINIONS
    - Natasha and Heather overhyped and wouldn't have half of their fans if it wasn't for their sweet personnality edit on the show
    - Bianca is not a bitch and can model
    - Brittany's (C8) portfolio is not that good. And her elimination was totally justified
    - Sara (C6) is plain ugly
    - Jaslene deserved to win
    - AJ is not that great
    - Jaeda was not that bad and her haircut was a bad makeover
    - Lisa (C5) looks nothing like a model

POPULAR OPINIONS
    - Kahlen should have won
    - Elyse is a good model, however calling her a top model, even a "household name" is absolutely not accurate
    i don't get that one...explain what you mean??
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

I don't know if it was here or on the CW Lounge but I remember reading some comments about Elyse being a "top model" or a "household name". I agree that she's doing pretty well and consistently booked jobs in Asia, but she's never been on a Vogue cover and never got a really big campaign like Dior, Chanel and the like. So I agree that she is successful, but a household name is a little bit a of an exaggeration. Top model ? Maybe. But only in Asia, not worldwide
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

unpopular -

Joanie should have won, not Dani. I like both of them, but Joanie's photos were just a smidge better, and her Cover girl commercial was so much better.

Adrienne deserved to win C1, she worked her butt off, and had some of the best shots in Top Model history

Jenah has bug eyes, and buck teeth. Only takes good pictures because she keeps her mouth closed.

popular -

I just loved Heather photos, I really didn't care about her "sympathetic" edit, she just took fabulous photos.

Bianca was an insecure, mean girl. And her photos were pretty crappy, she always looked angry or constipated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2710920;
    Natasha is a no-neck monster! And I loved her abortion shot ... even though I don't like her ... and I'm not pro-abortion.
    Not to nitpick (too late), but Natasha's shoot was not pro-abortion, it was pro-choice. Big difference.

Some more of my own-

UNPOPULAR:

-Kyle was super commercial and deserved to be eliminated enough for two people when she was cut. Beautiful maybe, but she was dumb as a rock and had dead eyes in every picture.

-Some of Melrose's "Great shots" really just sucked, to be frank. Her hair wars had dead eyes and her matador shot looked uncomfortable, squinty, and forced.

-CoverGirls in space wasn't a horrific idea, just horrifically executed.

-Plus Sized girls totally have a place on ANTM, they just need to fight for it harder.

- I liked Wendy.

POPULAR:

-Anchal is the most beautiful woman ever to have been on ANTM, easy.

-Elyse is my favorite contestant ever.

NOT SURE:

-I hated Cassie (C3) with a passion.

i love Cassie! she said in an interview that her sadness was just edited, and she also said she really want to be there.
    Last edited by guii; 12-08-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Here are mine:

Giselle from Cycle 1 rocked every photoshoot, she didn't deserve to be eliminated

Xiomara should have lasted over Camille

Heather's Cycle 2 photos weren't as bad as they are made out to be

Julie should have been kept on the show! Her picture was good and having a goal for after modelling isn't a justifiable reason to eliminate someone!

Ann should have been eliminated the first or second time she was bottom 2

Toccara, Cassie, Nicole, Julie and Norelle should have outlasted Ann

Cassie and Toccara was the worst (underserving) bottom 2 the show has had, matched only by Lisa and Heather in bottom 2 in Cycle 9

Keenyah should have won Cycle 4, with Brittany runner up and Michelle second runner up!

Lluvy and Brandy should have made it overseas

Kim was terrible, worst performance is the show since Ann, should have been cut first, second or third week in

Nicole did not deserve to win, she had the look but everyone else (bar Kim and Ebony) were better models

Jade was awesome and her portfolio killed!

Leslie should have made Top 3

Sara's Bald Beauty Shot was way overrated, and her elephant and ice princess pictures are way underrated!

Brooke's Krumping, Crying and Ice Princess should have allowed her to stay longer than Sara

Furondah deserved Top 5

Mollie Sue is easily the most overrated contestant to have appeared on the show

Wendy's Bald Shot was actually beaufitul as it expressed so much emotion

Eugena and Jeada should not have made it further than Anchal or AJ, even though they were amazing looking girls in person

Eugena's Covergirl Shot was the best of the Cycle 7 top 3

Monique was beautiful

Eugena's photoshoots weren't that bad, Tyra chose bad pictures on many occasions (Danielle just won the season before)

Jaslene is an awesome winner, deserves it with her performance on the show

Brittany should have made top 2, and maybe Jael top 3 (they were certainly better than Renee, Natasha and Dionne!)

Cassandra should have stayed a little longer

Whitney should have been eliminated just for that horrid pre show picture, same with Dionne!

Lisa should have made top 3 with Heather and Jenah

Bianca has one of the most beautiful faces to have been on the show!

Popular Opinion

Bethany should not even have been in the finals

Kari should have stayed over Gina, even though Gina had a better look

Well, your opinion on Keenyah is very unpopular. I think it's the first time I read that.
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

Quote Originally Posted by ohtori_akio;2711513;
    Here are mine:
    Julie should have been kept on the show! Her picture was good and having a goal for after modelling isn't a justifiable reason to eliminate someone!

Sara's Bald Beauty Shot was way overrated
    agree with these two !!!

Now Julie was elinimnated in C3 for "seeing modeling industry as her steppping stone", & Tyra you decided to have a "future career" photoshoot for the C6's girls??? wtf.

For me the best bald shot is Mollie Sue, with Nnenna being the 2nd, although Mollie Sue is on my " Top 10 overrated contestants" list.

Adding two more unpopular options:
    1. Sara (C6) 's makeover sucks. I love her hair in brunette after the show

2. Kyle is not that great, the only picture I like is the "What's my secret?" one (I don't know the actual name of the shoot).

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Popular~

Heather and Jenah should have been the final two.

Unpopular~

Renee deserved to win - on account of that she was better than Nata and Jaslene combined.

Cycle 8 should not go on the worst cycle list.

The gender swapping and political views were actually quite good s!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2711455;
    i love Cassie! she said in an interview that her sadness was just edited, and she also said she really want to be there.
    To clarify, it was not her "sadness" or "lack of desire" that made me dislike her, it was that she was waaay common looking and totally in denial about her eating disorder, to start.