Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Popular and Unpopular opinions

Re: ANTM Popular and Unpopular opinions

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2716502;
    Popular opinion: Tyra+Gang of Four were wrong to eliminate Sarah when they did.
    Yeah, they should've eliminated her in the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Prince;2714732;
    That would be me. I also thought Kristi should have lasted longer (Jennipher & Cassie were a waste of time).
    That makes us two then

Unpopular opinion (?)

Saleisha's picture for CoverGirl is not too bad actually, And I thought her hair styled like that (tucked behind her ears) was quite nice.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Idk if this is unpopular or not but Saliesha winning ANTM was funny just because I got to see everyone's reactions.

Unpopular opinions: First of all the opinion I have been brooding and moping over ever since the end of cycle 6 but I have never been this specific about it. . Here goes:
    Quote Originally Posted by NatashaFan94;2716833;
    Tyra obviously won't let another white girl win again, she has to have the black chick win! And havent you noticed, every 3 cycle an african american girl wins.

3 = Eva
    6 = Danielle
    9 = Saleisha

(Not trying to sound racist, I'm just saying how Tyra rigs it)
    I am not trying to sound racist either but other people on FORT have noticed the same thing.. The quote I just cited in conjunction with what happned at the end of the episode in which Sara(C6) was eliminated (Danielle and Sara were in the bottom 2 and in deliberations Tyra said explictly that " Danielle cannot be a covergirl with her speech problems" then in the actual elimination scene Tyra went on a tirade about Dani`s defects and then in one of the most bizarre momments in ANTM history told Sara "you have not improved enough" and sent her home), and in conjunction with Tyra in the first episode of cycle 6 telling Sara "you are probably too tall to model" is evidence of one of two scenarios: either a.) Sara was placed on cycle 6 list of finalists by accident because the casting agents who were sent to the mall to pick a contestant for cycle 6 failed to follow instructions(they were probably instructed to pick a black girl since by ANTM convention every third winner is black);then when Tyra+ Gang of Four saw Sara Albert for the first time it was panic city and they went to plan B to make Danielle winner by default. Or b). Sara was deliberatly robbed in order to fufill the usual ANTM rigging goals that others on this forum have theorized about. other unpopular opinions: Sara(C6) is the most beautiful ANTM contestant ever. Jaslene is the best winner of the previous three cycles while Caridee is the worst. ANTM contestants with full lips are more beautiful in general and make better models then contestants with thin lips. ANTM contestants over six feet tall in general are the best models.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 12-13-2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: boldface and punctuation corrections
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

i can't stand it when people say such-and-such was robbed...
    that's probably my most unpopular opinion.

i can understand that some winners could've easily been bypassed by their runner-ups, but i never felt that any winner was truly unqualified.

until cycle nine, i felt like every winner had not only worked hard to win, but also deserved it. i didn't LOVE every winner, but i was still happy she won. until now.

every winner, until saleisha, made me laugh or smile at least once. every winner, until saleisha, had taken at least ONE striking photo that took my breath away. i know it's not about ME, but i'm the viewer, and if this was truly a modeling competition, saleisha would NOT have won. and if tyra wants someone enjoyable, she still picked the wrong girl.

i just... can't stand her.
    and i think that is a very popular opinion.
    this is my signature walk and this is what is going to make me famous.

Quote Originally Posted by FIERCE;2719243;
    i can't stand it when people say such-and-such was robbed...
    that's probably my most unpopular opinion.

i can understand that some winners could've easily been bypassed by their runner-ups, but i never felt that any winner was truly unqualified.

until cycle nine, i felt like every winner had not only worked hard to win, but also deserved it. i didn't LOVE every winner, but i was still happy she won. until now.

every winner, until saleisha, made me laugh or smile at least once. every winner, until saleisha, had taken at least ONE striking photo that took my breath away. i know it's not about ME, but i'm the viewer, and if this was truly a modeling competition, saleisha would NOT have won. and if tyra wants someone enjoyable, she still picked the wrong girl.

i just... can't stand her.
    and i think that is a very popular opinion.
    You win at life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen;2719483;
    You win at life.
    thanks
    this is my signature walk and this is what is going to make me famous.

FORT Regular

unpopular: I like Saleisha and thinks she deserved to win just based on her walk and personality alone.
    I like Heather initially, but i personality can't stand Heather fans and they made me dislike Heather. I still think she's a beautiful woman who takes beautiful photos though.

Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2717645;
    Idk if this is unpopular or not but Saliesha winning ANTM was funny just because I got to see everyone's reactions.
    Haha same here.

popular opinion : jaslene looks like a dragqueen
    popular opinion also : jaslene is fierce
    unpopular opinion : jaslene is fierce because she looks like a dragqueen

just kidding.