Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How the elimination order should have went

Re: How the elimination order should have went

i actually would have liked it if Victoria had won, just as much as Jenah and Lisa. She seemed to be really sweet, but that the show portrayed her as this snappy nerd.

Cycle 4:
    1. Noelle
    2. Brita
    3. Brandi
    4. Sarah
    5. Keenyah
    6. Lluvy
    7. Rebecca
    8. Naima
    9. Michelle
    10. Tatiana
    11. Brittany
    12. Christina
    13. Kahlen ALL THE WAY
    Last edited by EhEnTeeEm; 01-27-2008 at 08:16 PM.
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

FORT Newbie

Cycle 9

13-Mila
    12-Bianca
    11-Janet
    10-Victoria
    09-Ambreal
    08-Saleisha
    07-Kimberly
    06-Ebony
    05-Sarah
    04-Heather
    03-Lisa
    02-Jenah
    Winner-Chantal

Cycle 8

13-Cassandra
    12-Sarah
    11-Dionne
    10-Kathleen
    09-Samantha
    08-Diana
    07-Whitney
    06-Natasha
    05-Brittany
    04-Jael
    03-Jaslene
    02-Renee
    Winner-Felicia

Cycle 7

13-Felicia
    12-Megg
    11-Monique
    10-Jaeda
    09-Megan
    08-Anchal
    07-Brooke
    06-Amanda
    05-Eugena
    04-AJ
    03-Melrose
    02-Michelle
    Winner-CariDee

Cycle 6

13-Jade
    12-Wendy
    11-Gina
    10-Kathy
    09-Brooke
    08-Furonda
    07-Nnenna
    06-Leslie
    05-Kari
    04-Sara
    03-Danielle
    02-Mollie Sue
    Winner-Joanie

That's All I feel like doing right now. I'll post some more later.

Cycle 9-

13. Mila- Her personality got on my nerves. This () won't always work all the time. Robot...
    12. Ambreal- Probably the number one fake to ever come on ANTM. Her attitude when Lisa won that challenge pissed me off. Grow up. Also Am, this is ANTM, not America's Next Top Model Who Can Sing. It's also called practice in the mirrors.
    11. Victoria- Beautiful girl, bad attitude.
    10. Janet- Gorgeous girl, I just wish she could practice some more. I hated to see her go, but I understand why.
    9. Heather- A real sweet heart. But she may need some confidence, and I know it's hard for her, but maybe if she could understand everything, it wouldn't affect her like it did.
    8. Chantal- Pretty girl. I felt she was mediocre though.
    7. Saleisha- Previous experience may be good, but I don't think she was as good as other girls. Amazing walk though. I loved it.
    6. Sarah- Very confident girl. Her elimination was silly. She may have been coasting, but atleast she had amazing pictures. What?! That gets someone eliminated? How dumb. Should have gone farther.
    5. Ebony- I wish she had wanted it. She was so freaking gorgeous. She could really serve.
    4. Jenah- I like that there was a girl that liked she didn't have to be spewing rainbows all the time. Finally someone whos not a robot.
    3. Bianca- Most confident girl. Confidence should take people far into the competition. I liked her pictures too.
    2. Kimberly- I think if Lisa didn't win, she should have. She has this very high fashion look that I think is amazing. Oh, and now she lives in NY because she's signed. Bravo.
    1. Lisa- I think she deserved. She has everthing it takes, and took the most gorgeous pictures I have seen. I love this girl.
    "Even though I didn't win, I still feel like I am on top of the world." -Dominique

IT'S STILL PEELING!1!!

Cycle 5:
    13. Ebony: a disaster contestant
    12. Coryn: another disaster contestant/too manly and hard looking
    11. Diane/Cassandra(quit)
    09. Sarah: pretty dull and uninspiring
    08. Lisa: too old
    07. Kyle: although she is pretty, she didn't give much to work with
    06. Jayla: ugh
    05. Ashley: although pretty, not that modelesque
    04. Kim: although she seemed to have potential, her portfolio was less than spectacular
    03. Nicole: although she looks the part in person, her photos were lackluster
    02. Nik: she had a great portfolio for ANTM and she did well within the confines of the show
    01. Bre: she had a good portfolio and had an outgoing personality to go along with it (unlike Nik)

Of course, this is partially based on post-show success than actually what happened on the show.

FORT Newbie

Cycle 9

Bottom Two: Mila and Bianca
    Bottom Two: Kimberly and Mila
    Bottom Two: Chantal and Janet
    Bottom Two: Sarah and Victoria
    Bottom Two: Ambreal and Ebony
    Bottom Two: Heather and Kimberly
    Bottom Two: Sarah and Ambreal
    Bottom Two: Heather and Sarah
    Bottom Two: Jenah and Saleisha
    Bottom Two: Heather and Lisa
    Bottom Two: Jenah and Heather
    Final Two: Jenah and Chantal
    WINNER: JENAH!

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Cycle 8

1st: Sarah - no life in the eyes, no point in keeping her. First called - Jaslene, for awesome photo. Bottom two: Kathleen, saved for personality.
    2nd: Renee - Didn't get into character enough, wasn't feeling the shoot. First called - Jael, awesome photo and personality. Bottom Two - Whitney, saved because of potential.
    3rd: Samantha - Isn't comfortable with being sexy. First Called - Kathleen, huge improvement since beginning. Bottom Two: Diana, Saved because of awesome last photo.
    4th: Jaslene - Major slipping since the first two photos, this one sucks a lot. First called - Jael, for coping with her friend dying, and pulling out a hot photo. Bottom Two - Felicia, saved for personality and overall performance.
    5th: Felicia - For not pulling off looking like a man. First called- Natasha, for an awesome performance. Bottom Two: Whitney, saved for doing awesome in the last photo.
    6th: Kathleen - Blank expression in all four photos. First called - Jael for awesome photos. Bottom two - Whitney, saved for me knowing she can do better.
    7th: Whitney, we got fed up with the terrible photos. First called - Dionne, for loosening up despite the uncomfortable situation. Bottom two: Diana - saved because she's not as bad as whitney.
    6th: Cassandra, wan't able to bring out her warmth in the commercial. First called - Natasha, for charm during the commercial. Bottom two - Jael, for bad aussie accent, and making fun of covergirl.
    5th: Diane, Mediocre performance. First called - Jael, for bringing out her sexy side well. Bottom two - Dionne, for sucky photos, but we believe in her and saved her.
    4th: Jael - Not taking the dances seriously and having a bad photo. First called - Dionne for the best photo (I really thought that one was the best!) Bottom two - Natasha, not pulling it off enough.
    3rd: Natasha - Can't smile well in the photo. First called - Dionne, for being good in the commercial and the photo. Bottom two - Brittany, for not doing as well in the commercial.
    2nd: Dionne - Just not up to par with Brittany.
    1st: BRITTANY!! - Pulling it all off in the end, and having no bad photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;2773145;
    Cycle 8

1st: Sarah - no life in the eyes, no point in keeping her. First called - Jaslene, for awesome photo. Bottom two: Kathleen, saved for personality.
    2nd: Renee - Didn't get into character enough, wasn't feeling the shoot. First called - Jael, awesome photo and personality. Bottom Two - Whitney, saved because of potential.
    3rd: Samantha - Isn't comfortable with being sexy. First Called - Kathleen, huge improvement since beginning. Bottom Two: Diana, Saved because of awesome last photo.
    4th: Jaslene - Major slipping since the first two photos, this one sucks a lot. First called - Jael, for coping with her friend dying, and pulling out a hot photo. Bottom Two - Felicia, saved for personality and overall performance.
    5th: Felicia - For not pulling off looking like a man. First called- Natasha, for an awesome performance. Bottom Two: Whitney, saved for doing awesome in the last photo.
    6th: Kathleen - Blank expression in all four photos. First called - Jael for awesome photos. Bottom two - Whitney, saved for me knowing she can do better.
    7th: Whitney, we got fed up with the terrible photos. First called - Dionne, for loosening up despite the uncomfortable situation. Bottom two: Diana - saved because she's not as bad as whitney.
    6th: Cassandra, wan't able to bring out her warmth in the commercial. First called - Natasha, for charm during the commercial. Bottom two - Jael, for bad aussie accent, and making fun of covergirl.
    5th: Diane, Mediocre performance. First called - Jael, for bringing out her sexy side well. Bottom two - Dionne, for sucky photos, but we believe in her and saved her.
    4th: Jael - Not taking the dances seriously and having a bad photo. First called - Dionne for the best photo (I really thought that one was the best!) Bottom two - Natasha, not pulling it off enough.
    3rd: Natasha - Can't smile well in the photo. First called - Dionne, for being good in the commercial and the photo. Bottom two - Brittany, for not doing as well in the commercial.
    2nd: Dionne - Just not up to par with Brittany.
    1st: BRITTANY!! - Pulling it all off in the end, and having no bad photos.

if that wouldve happened people wouldnt have considered cycle 8 as a big joke

Cycle 9:

13. Ebony
    12. Bianca
    11. Saleisha
    10. Ambreal
    9. Mila
    8. Kimberly
    7. Sarah
    6. Janet
    5. Chantal
    4. Lisa
    3. Victoria
    2. Heather
    Winner: Jenah!

FORT Newbie

Cycle 5

13-Sarah-Bad Photo and Not Confident Enough. Her lips look like they have had surgery on them.
    12-Ebony-Horrible Photo and Didn't Take the Competition Seriously.
    11-Cassandra-Constantly Complaining About Her Makeover and Not Versatile Enough.
    10-Coryn-Didn't Want It Enough and Didn't Look Like a Model.
    09-Diane-Didn't Know How to Use Her Curves and Insecure.
    08-Ashley-Just a Pretty Girl Who Never Improved.
    07-Jayla-Just Plain Mediocre.
    06-Kyle-Too Boring.
    05-Kim-Not Quite as Strong as the Other Girls.
    04-Bre-Constantly in the Bottom 2 and Wasn't Consistent.
    03-Lisa-Great Photos but Wouldn't Properly Represent ANTM.
    02-Nik-Almost Had It but Nicole's Photos Were Stronger.
    Winner-Nicole-Great Photos and Could Really Relate to Young Girls Everywhere and Inspire Them to Model.

Cycle 8:
    13. Renee
    12. Jaslene
    11. Whitney
    10. Sarah
    9. Cassandra
    8. Brittany
    7. Felicia
    6. Kathleen
    5. Natasha
    4. Jael
    3. Diana
    2. Samantha
    1. Dionne
    "Even though I didn't win, I still feel like I am on top of the world." -Dominique