2- Heather
    3- Chantal
    4- Lisa
    5- Sarah

Re: How the elimination order should have went

C2
    12. Anna-I just see nothing
    11. Bethany-Men's magazine
    10. Xiomara-Old, had an attitude, and couldn't model her way out of a paper bag
    9. Jenascia-Just too "street" as Janice said, and short
    8. Heather-Just nothing special
    7. Camille-Attitude, mediocre photos, and not high fashion
    6. Sara-I loved this girl, she's one of my favorites, but they were right when they said she was too men's magazine
    5. Catie-Pretty, but not as good of a model as others
    4. Mercedes-Has lots of potential, but not as striking as the other girls
    3. April-Amazing model, but not as amazing as the final 2
    2. Shandi-Gorgeous, HF, but not as much passion as Yoanna
    1. Yoanna-One of my favorite contestants on ANTM ever, gorgeous face, and really was passionate about modelling
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

C7:

13. Monique
    12. Caridee
    11. Megan
    10. Eugena
    09. Brooke
    08. Jaeda
    07. Melrose
    06. Megg
    05. Anchal
    04. Christian
    03. Michelle (my fave)
    02. Amanda (over Michelle only because she wanted to be a model more.)
    01. AJ (winner)

FORT Regular

TOP 6 PER CYCLE:

CYCLE TWO
    6. Sara
    5. Camille
    4. April
    3. Mercedes
    2. Shandi
    1. Yoanna

CYCLE THREE
    6. Nicole
    5. Amanda
    4. Eva
    3. Yaya
    2. Norelle
    1. Toccara

CYCLE FOUR
    6. Naima
    5. Keenyah
    4. Michelle
    3. Tiffany
    2. Brittany
    1. Kahlen

CYCLE FIVE
    6. Kim
    5. Bre
    4. Jayla
    3. Lisa
    2. Nik
    1. Nicole (for modelling potential only)

CYCLE SIX
    6. Nnenna
    5. Jade
    4. Mollie Sue
    3. Furonda
    2. Joanie
    1. Danielle

However, I would have been fine if Brooke, Leslie, or Sara were in the top 6. IMO, the best top 9 ever!

CYCLE SEVEN
    6. Amanda
    5. Eugena
    4. Melrose
    3. Michelle
    2. A.J.
    1. CariDee

I would have placed Jaeda in here, if she could have pulled it together.

CYCLE EIGHT
    6. Jaslene
    5. Jael
    4. Brittany
    3. Samantha
    2. Renee
    1. Natasha

CYCLE NINE
    6. Victoria
    5. Ebony
    4. Lisa
    3. Chantal
    2. Heather
    1. Jenah

I would have loved if any of these six, or Sarah won.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

Cycle 9:

13. Ebony [less than stellar personality and picture]
    12. Binx [too angry in her rock climbing photo]
    11. Saleisha ["truly a wilted flower in this picture"]
    10. Ambreal [lost her model talent]
    9. Janet [too awkward, not right for the modeling world]
    8. Mila [mediocre picture, mediocre personality]
    7. Heather [crumbles, loses her novelty]
    6. Victoria [not sexy]
    5. Kim [beautiful, but doesn't quit know how to work it (aka BS elimination)]
    4. Sarah [same face over and over]
    3. Lisa [horrible walk]
    2. Chantal [crumbles when performance is most important]
    1. Jenah
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Quote Originally Posted by SpectralRaven;2709216;
    Cycle 9:

13. Ebony [less than stellar personality and picture]
    12. Binx [too angry in her rock climbing photo]
    11. Saleisha ["truly a wilted flower in this picture"]
    10. Ambreal [lost her model talent]
    9. Janet [too awkward, not right for the modeling world]
    8. Mila [mediocre picture, mediocre personality]
    7. Heather [crumbles, loses her novelty]
    6. Victoria [not sexy]
    5. Kim [beautiful, but doesn't quit know how to work it (aka BS elimination)]
    4. Sarah [same face over and over]
    3. Lisa [horrible walk]
    2. Chantal [crumbles when performance is most important]
    1. Jenah
    That wouldn't happen because if you notice, you eliminate the four black girls first, and Tyra would never to that :nono But they kinda deserved to go home anyways

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;2710273;
    That wouldn't happen because if you notice, you eliminate the four black girls first, and Tyra would never to that :nono But they kinda deserved to go home anyways
    I know, but that's how I really would have loved it. Don't get me wrong, some of the black girls were just beautiful [Bianca], but not an ounce of talent [Am]. There's really been no modelesque black girls since cycle 6 [Dani, Nnenna, or even the bi-racial butterfly- JADE]. Yeah, Felicia and the girls of cycle 7 were gorgeous [minus Jaeda], but talent? Eh, not so much.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

My Eliminations For Cycle Eight:

13. Kathleen- Not a model.
    12. Natasha- two bad photos in a row.
    11. Cassandra- Great body but thats about it.
    10. Whitney- Four bad photos in a row.
    09. Diana- Worst of the week.
    08. Jaslene- Not showing versatility.
    07. Jael- Not a commercial model, bad photo.
    06. Sarah- Good commercial but doesnt seem real.
    05. Dionne- Worst of the week.
    04. Felicia- Not as strong as the other three.
    03. Brittany- Not Covergirl material.
    02. Renee/Samantha
    01. Samantha/Renee

C7
    13. Christian
    12. Megan
    11. Monique
    10. Megg
    9. Jaeda
    8. Eugena
    7. Anchal
    6. Brooke
    5. Caridee
    4. Michelle
    3. Amanda
    2. AJ
    1. Melrose

C8
    13. Kathleen
    12. Samantha
    11. Cassandra
    10. Whitney
    9. Diana
    8. Dionne
    7. Sarah
    6. Jael
    5. Felicia
    4. Jaslene
    3. Renee
    2. Brittany
    1. Natasha

FORT Fanatic

The last Asian was Anchal whose heritage comes from India. Also, I would have traded Marvita (♥) for Saleisha any day. D:

So, explanation! If any of you actually read this, kudos!

13 - Mila - Boring shot, stiff body, no facial expression and being unable to take a serious photo shoot... seriously. Bottom two with Ebony, and Ebony is chosen because Tyra feels Ebony has more potential. Lisa gets a first call out. Chantal, Sarah, Jenah, Heather, Saleisha, Victoria, Jenah, Ambreal, Kimberly and Bianca.

12 - Bianca - She was in the bottom three last week and this week. She can't brung it to the photo shoot. Bottom two with Kimberly. Kimberly is given the photo because Tyra sees high fashion in her, after all, her photo was liked by some of the judges. Jenah gets a first call out. with Heather behind her. Chantal, Sarah, Lisa, Janet, Ambreal, Victoria, Saleisha, Ebony. Note, since a majority of the girls did really well on the photo shoot, the middle of it is a bit scrambled on judged on more than the photo.

11 - Saleisha - Despite being given a high fashion hair cut, she can't work it. The judges realize she is too commercial and she is cut from the competition. Victoria is in the bottom two and the photo is given to her because Tyra sees a little of high fashion and commercial in her and the potential emerging. She warns her about her so-called snappy attitude. The first call out this week is Ebony, who demonstrates amazing ability in only two photo shoots, ones that she was called in the bottom three. The judges warn her about her appearance anyhow. Jenah follows behind her. Sarah, Heather, Lisa, Janet, Kimberly, Ambreal, Chantal.

10 - Ambreal - The judges feel that she doesn't have any life in her face. She started out as okay, then pretty good, than okay again and then bad. They wonder if a girl that's a living rollercoaster could make it in the industry. Janet is in the bottom two. The judges say that even though she had a bad week, her rock climbing and flower shot showed she had more to prove. The first call out is Lisa with Heather behind her. The judges warn her, do better forward shots so that her profile ones don't outshine her straightforward ones. Ebony, Chantal, Jenah, Victoria, Kimberly, Sarah.

9 - Janet - The judges don't think she's up to par with the other girls, who are progressing quickly. She shares the bottom two with Ebony, who the judges are surprised that she did so badly. During the bottom two, Ebony is told that she's lacking the charisma she had in the past weeks and is questioned why. First call out is Jenah with a follow up of Heather. Then Sarah, Chantal, Victoria, Lisa and Kimberly.

8 - Kimberly - The judges don't think she has that sexy feel and her photos have been mediocre. She shares the bottom two with Chantal who didn't bring it either. Chantal is spared due to her consistent, good portfolio and having an awkward sexiness. First callout is Lisa (for the third time) then Heather. Then Ebony, Victoria, Jenah and Sarah.

7 - Sarah - The judges feel that Sarah is too... oh whatever. This is one of those necessary B.S. eliminations. Bottom two is Victoria who is not called out for a bad photo but for another case of so-called abrasive attitude. Right. First callout is Chantal, Jenah, Lisa, Heather and Ebony.

6 - Victoria - The judges think that Victoria doesn't have a bright enough eye-catching personality for commercials. iun the bottom two is Ebony who delivered a good photo but not a good commercial. Ebony is saved because she's proved she can do excellent print work, she just needs better communication skills. First is Chantal, for the second week in a row. Then Jenah, then Lisa and Heather.

5 - Chantal - The judges frown upon the um the exactness of the necessity for Chantal's attention and direction skills which fail to communicate with the attracting life. Aka, another crap elimination just because Tyra hates her. Anyhow, the other bottom two is... Heather. Just because. Then first call out is Ebony, then Lisa and then Jenah.

4 - Ebony - Right, her growth is slowing down. Bottom two is Jenah for some odd reason. Tyra likes to be mean. First callout is Heather and then Lisa.

3 - Jenah - Tyra thinks Jenah is too high fashion and in order to be a top model she needs to be commercial and high fashion blahblahblah crap. Bottom two is also Lisa who does the exactness of the necessity for Lisa's attention and direction skills which fail to communicate with the attracting life. Right. Heather, first callout, yes.

2 - Lisa - Below

1 - Heather - Well um. Because this was hard to decide because I like them both equally. So yes. Hi.

Contestant with the most consecutive first call-outs: Chantal Jones, 2 times
    Contestants with the most collective first call-outs: Lisa Jackson, 3 Times
    Contestants with the most consecutive bottom two appearances: Janet Mills and Victoria Marshman, all 2 times
    Contestant with the most collective bottom two appearances: Ebony Morgan, 3 times
    Top 5's Means (excluding last two): Chantal: 4 Ebony: 5.2 Jenah: 3.18 Lisa: 2.81 Heather: 2.81
    Top 5's Medians (excluding last two): Chantal: 4 Ebony: 4.5 Jenah: 3 Lisa: 2 Heather: 2