Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulina Porizkova

FORT Fogey

Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

This is the best news I've read all day! I really like Twiggy, but Paulina is my all-time favorite model and she's also hilarious!

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

OMG she's one of my fav supermodels!!! I can't believe this is happening... like a dream.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

BY TWIGGY!! I'm kinda sad that she won't be in cycle ten.
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2692817;
    Don't judge a book by it's cover, look at Heidi Klum and Seal!
    I don't get your comparison. Both Seal and Heidi are gorgeous. Rik Okasek? Not so much.

I'm sorry to see Twiggy go, but I do love Paulina. I remember when she was on the 50 Most Beautiful People one year and talked about how modeling sucks She seems like a person who understood very young that modeling was not all there is to life. She might bring a nice perspective to panel and, like others have mentioned, she's both intelligent and hilarious. I still remember her in Sports Illustrated one year in that white bathing suit with the shells. She was (and still is) gorgeous.

Okay, I found the picture I was thinking of. Too lazy to upload it. Here's a link: SI.com - Swimsuit Collection - Paulina Porizkova
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2692861;
    maybe paulina will lead them in a dancing with the stars type challenge. too bad she left early on that show.

anyways, i loved twiggy, but i think it's time for a fresh, new approach to judging. (replace nigel with benny ninja!)
    She could teach them how to get eliminated first in any competition, which'd work for one of the girls, lol.

wow a new judge...o0o i taught the day would never come...i love twiggy but her critiques are so boring and useless...i wish they would do a CNTM 2 with the entire judging being changed around...i say Antm need that mean cute hunky muscular guy from Ausntm who tells the girls if they are good or not...then i think we got ourselves a real panel...but hey still glad new change...also back to NYC yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...cycle 10 get ready
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

I like the change, but i think Miss J should be the one replaced, i just watched again ANTM cycle 1, and i like when Miss J was serious about teaching the girls, and not like Tyras pet... also her critiques in panel are worthless, like wasted air time for the show...

omg Mannequin Jade i want that avatar..you know where i can find Shandi's entire portfolio
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Mess 10023;2692191;
    I love Miss Jay - actually knows the modeling business, you know. He's a casting director as well as teaching top models (not just Tyra's ) how to walk! And keep Nigel for eye-candy
    ohh nooo
    don't touch to MISS JAY!!

Paulina Porizkova is very hot! Nonetheless, I will miss Twiggy, she was hilarious and very sweet!