Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulina Porizkova

Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

I'm sad to see Twiggy go but I think Paulina will be a good addition. I like the rest of the crew, both Nigel and Mr. Jay are HOT! I just really wish Tyra wouldn't over enunciate!

Keep Nigel and Twiggy, get rid of Miss J. Miss J is a fabulous runway walk coach, but he's no judge. And Nigel is far too good looking to be replaced right now.

I like Paulina, but I kind of doubt her ability to judge beauty and fierceness. She's married to Ric Ocasek from The Cars after all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2692449;
    I rember her from Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Maybe now we will not get as many statements from the Gang of Four condemming "the male magazine look " in ANTM contestants since Paulina got her fame from a male magazine herself.
    Isn't Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition a large part, if not entirely, of Tyra's quickly growing fame? Ah whatever.

I'm a bit sad to see Twiggy go because she was so... Twiggy-y. I hope she does a few special guest roles. I guess the show is better off with less "The camera loves you!".

Paulina seems like a good addition. From what I've seen of her she seems like Janice Dickinson minus bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrazilla
    I have one photo left in my hands and this represents the judge that's still in the cast of judges of America's Next Top Model. Let's start with you Nigel. You're delicious man candy and everyone loves you... but we wonder if your bitch is outshining who you really are. If your fans only see the bitch and not the hotness, we'll lose quite a bit of watchers. We can't have that happening. Twiggy. You are a living legend and a worldwide icon. When you replace Janice Dickinson, we were relieved of the bitch. You gave kind of good insight to the girls and you didn't frustrate them as much but you don't have the charisma we're looking for. We want excitement and unfortunately you're not bringing it.

So who leaves? The man candy or the living legend?

Nigel. Aw hell yeah, we love your man candy.

I like Miss Jay purely for the comedy factor

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2692715;
    QUOTE=Tyrazilla]I have one photo left in my hands and this represents the judge that's still in the cast of judges of America's Next Top Model. Let's start with you Nigel. You're delicious man candy and everyone loves you... but we wonder if your bitch is outshining who you really are. If your fans only see the bitch and not the hotness, we'll lose quite a bit of watchers. We can't have that happening. Twiggy. You are a living legend and a worldwide icon. When you replace Janice Dickinson, we were relieved of the bitch. You gave kind of good insight to the girls and you didn't frustrate them as much but you don't have the charisma we're looking for. We want excitement and unfortunately you're not bringing it.

So who leaves? The man candy or the living legend?

Nigel. Aw hell yeah, we love your man candy.
    Oh, my gosh! That was hilarious.

FORT Newbie

I have mxied feelings about Twiggy leaving. On the one hand, she's sometimes funny and weird. On the other hand, she seems to want to play matchmaker with the camera and EVERY PERSON EVER. Plus, well, I freaking loved Victoria.

Now if we were replacing, say, anyone else (including Tyra. Oh, how I wish), then....

I can only hope Paulina is a perfect balance of sassy sweet Twiggy and bat**** insane Janice.
    Last edited by karna68; 11-26-2007 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi
    I'm a bit sad to see Twiggy go because she was so... Twiggy-y. I hope she does a few special guest roles. I guess the show is better off with less "The camera loves you!".

Paulina seems like a good addition. From what I've seen of her she seems like Janice Dickinson minus bitch.
    She may do guest appearances like Janice does. I don't want Twiglet to completely abandon ANTM. I really like her! I grew up in the 60's and 70's, so I remember Janice, Twiggy, Beverly....all the original supermodels.

Paulina does seem like a good addition. I hope her personality shines and she can really give educated critique and not play favorites..... <cough, cough> Tyra <cough, cough>
    Melrose -- The REAL winner of Cycle 7!!!

FORT Fogey

Nigel needs to leave.

FORT Fogey

I really hope she brings a new opinion to panel. Ms. J didn't being any value to panel! And Twiggy was not nearly as opinionated as Janice. I hope She gets into it with Tyra. I'm a bit reluctant about the switch though.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;2692709;
    I like Paulina, but I kind of doubt her ability to judge beauty and fierceness. She's married to Ric Ocasek from The Cars after all.
    Don't judge a book by it's cover, look at Heidi Klum and Seal!