Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Paulina Porizkova

Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

paulina is a great judge, she is outspoken in a soft way unlike janice and not as boring as twiggy... and she definitely knows the business unlike nigel...

I REALLY like Paulina!

If The Twigster just HAD to go (and yes, I do miss her! ) then Paulina has turned out to be the perfect replacement!

Tyra better step up her game . . . Looks like she's got some REAL competition in the house this Cycle!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

I like her too! I like her honesty and wit as a judge. Plus, I think she looked more gorgeous now than when she was in DWTS.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

top 3~kat, anya, fatima nextBIGthing's Avatar

She's great!!

though someone confrontational like jandice would have been interesting. cuz i like to see tyty challenged!

Yeah I like Paulina, but I still miss Janice. Well, except how she didn't like the plus size girls, that wasn't cool, but still I say more Janice guest appearances are needed.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Newbie

I love Twiggy too......

I love America's next top model.....

I watch it every time......

And i love Tyra,love everybody on this show....

Love ......

Exchange student Thailand.....

I like Paulina ... but I think the judging process is generally giving a smaller alotted time space in later cycles, and as such, you don't really "get to know" the judges as much as you did with, oh I don't know, Janice. Paulina gets to have a say about, what, 0.27 of the girls at judging? Obviously Tyra will never let anyone outshine her, but it kind of irritates me that we don't get to hear from Paulina more, and, as such, I don't feel like I know what her judging style is at all or really what many of her opinions consist of. I do think that what she has been shown to say so far has been more or less sensible.

Also? Paulina is the only judge who has ever been shown to defend Katarzyna even in the slightest. Props for that.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by tove0wnzj00;2867492;
    Also? Paulina is the only judge who has ever been shown to defend Katarzyna even in the slightest. Props for that.
    That's because Kat is baby Paulina.

Since this thread obviously mentions Twiggy I will have to say that if she doesn't get any appearance in this cycle I will be disappointed. They tried to incorporate Janice as much as they could when she left. I think Twiggy deserves some recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2867498;
    Since this thread obviously mentions Twiggy I will have to say that if she doesn't get any appearance in this cycle I will be disappointed. They tried to incorporate Janice as much as they could when she left. I think Twiggy deserves some recognition.
    So do I.

I like Paulina, but I do miss Twigs.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2867498;
    That's because Kat is baby Paulina.
    I guess that's true. If only Paulina was the host of ANTM, then - baby Paulina might win just like baby Tyra did last cycle.