Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulina Porizkova

FORT Newbie

Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

[QUOTE=princess07;2692207;]THANK GOD Twiggy is leaving. She wasn't my favorite judge. Now if we just move Nigel and Ms. Jay out that would be great. I rather have Mr. Jay as a judge.

Oh wait, was Paulina the one in season 6 that did the challenge were she told the models negative things while going throught their portfolios? I think she told Nenna that she looked like a man or something like that.[/QUOTERE

PAULINA PORIZKOVA you are the MOST BEAUTIFUL SUPERMODEL...

• OMG ! she is hott and she looks tough !

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2692123;
    Twiggy is leaving? What the hey man!?

First Janice, now my babe from Britain? BOOOO!!! Paulina's not even famous!
    PAULINA PORIZKOVA's Face is PERFECT... she was a highest paid model for Estee Lauder. Paulina hates modelling but she remains on top without even trying to be famous... Paulina was a DIVA during her time... she hates fame but the camera and the high class fashion and beauty experts love a flawless beauty like Paulina... Obvious ba!!!

Dax

My problem with Twiggy is that she said the same thing over and over and she needed to give more advice. I never liked that at the end she ended up saying whatever Tyra said.

I like Paulina and like I said earlier, Tyra has some competition because this woman is flawless. I mean, she's gorgeous.

I still think Mr. Jay needs to be a judge. He knows the girls even more than Tyra.

This is crazy...I loved Twiggy she was, like, the best judge! I loved the way her and Victoria got into fights that was hilarious I couldn't believe it when Victoria started talking back to her I was like...whoa, man. Twiggy was the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie772;2790418;
    This is crazy...I loved Twiggy she was, like, the best judge! I loved the way her and Victoria got into fights that was hilarious I couldn't believe it when Victoria started talking back to her I was like...whoa, man. Twiggy was the best!
    I believe that the show is edited to show that victoria is having problems with twiggy. I hope paulina will be the next janice!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by astrid1968;2763503;
    PAULINA PORIZKOVA's Face is PERFECT... she was a highest paid model for Estee Lauder. Paulina hates modelling but she remains on top without even trying to be famous... Paulina was a DIVA during her time... she hates fame but the camera and the high class fashion and beauty experts love a flawless beauty like Paulina... Obvious ba!!!
    mustah kababayan?heheh

i love twigs.. but she was boring..
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

soo far from what i heard
    paulina is very opinion and she will be very real .give you harsh and nice critic
    even she is great but not great as janice
    still she's s better than twiggy

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2763522;
    My problem with Twiggy is that she said the same thing over and over and she needed to give more advice. I never liked that at the end she ended up saying whatever Tyra said.

I like Paulina and like I said earlier, Tyra has some competition because this woman is flawless. I mean, she's gorgeous.

I still think Mr. Jay needs to be a judge. He knows the girls even more than Tyra.
    I personally think Tyra knows who her competition is, that being other black supermodels. Thus, Tyra would NEVER hire a Yasmine Warsame (whose drop dead gorgeous) to be a judge on the show.

Paulina was just awesome. In just a few minutes she made more of an impression on me than Twiggy did in several seasons.

Also, I suppose we have to finally credit Tyra sitting someone down the table from her who reached the same heights of Superstardom. Sure, "Janice was first" (well, it depends on who you ask). And yeah, Twiggy was really huge for a small window of time. But both of their careers were way back. Paulina is only 8 years older than Tyra, so its not like Tyra's dragging in someone from an older generation. Paulina was SO iconic during the height of her career, I think for several years she was literally the face of beauty--the default image (I suppose Cindy Crawford eventually replaced her in that). And face it. She still looks like about a trillion bucks.
    Last edited by Krom; 02-28-2008 at 11:54 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----