Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 221

Thread: Paulina Porizkova

  1. #121
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    [QUOTE=princess07;2692207;]THANK GOD Twiggy is leaving. She wasn't my favorite judge. Now if we just move Nigel and Ms. Jay out that would be great. I rather have Mr. Jay as a judge.

    Oh wait, was Paulina the one in season 6 that did the challenge were she told the models negative things while going throught their portfolios? I think she told Nenna that she looked like a man or something like that.[/QUOTERE

    PAULINA PORIZKOVA you are the MOST BEAUTIFUL SUPERMODEL...

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey derekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    • OMG ! she is hott and she looks tough !

  3. #123
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2692123;
    Twiggy is leaving? What the hey man!?

    First Janice, now my babe from Britain? BOOOO!!! Paulina's not even famous!
    PAULINA PORIZKOVA's Face is PERFECT... she was a highest paid model for Estee Lauder. Paulina hates modelling but she remains on top without even trying to be famous... Paulina was a DIVA during her time... she hates fame but the camera and the high class fashion and beauty experts love a flawless beauty like Paulina... Obvious ba!!!

  4. #124
    Dax
    Dax is offline
    FORT Fogey Dax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    2,046

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    My problem with Twiggy is that she said the same thing over and over and she needed to give more advice. I never liked that at the end she ended up saying whatever Tyra said.

    I like Paulina and like I said earlier, Tyra has some competition because this woman is flawless. I mean, she's gorgeous.

    I still think Mr. Jay needs to be a judge. He knows the girls even more than Tyra.

  5. #125
    FORT Newbie Jessie772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    This is crazy...I loved Twiggy she was, like, the best judge! I loved the way her and Victoria got into fights that was hilarious I couldn't believe it when Victoria started talking back to her I was like...whoa, man. Twiggy was the best!

  6. #126
    FORT Fogey Iynereh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie772;2790418;
    This is crazy...I loved Twiggy she was, like, the best judge! I loved the way her and Victoria got into fights that was hilarious I couldn't believe it when Victoria started talking back to her I was like...whoa, man. Twiggy was the best!
    I believe that the show is edited to show that victoria is having problems with twiggy. I hope paulina will be the next janice!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

  7. #127
    anya-fat top2 lrpv1688's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    834

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by astrid1968;2763503;
    PAULINA PORIZKOVA's Face is PERFECT... she was a highest paid model for Estee Lauder. Paulina hates modelling but she remains on top without even trying to be famous... Paulina was a DIVA during her time... she hates fame but the camera and the high class fashion and beauty experts love a flawless beauty like Paulina... Obvious ba!!!
    mustah kababayan?heheh

    i love twigs.. but she was boring..
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey derekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    soo far from what i heard
    paulina is very opinion and she will be very real .give you harsh and nice critic
    even she is great but not great as janice
    still she's s better than twiggy

  9. #129
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    296

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2763522;
    My problem with Twiggy is that she said the same thing over and over and she needed to give more advice. I never liked that at the end she ended up saying whatever Tyra said.

    I like Paulina and like I said earlier, Tyra has some competition because this woman is flawless. I mean, she's gorgeous.

    I still think Mr. Jay needs to be a judge. He knows the girls even more than Tyra.
    I personally think Tyra knows who her competition is, that being other black supermodels. Thus, Tyra would NEVER hire a Yasmine Warsame (whose drop dead gorgeous) to be a judge on the show.

  10. #130
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Paulina Porizkova Replacing Twiggy as Top Model Judge - Cycle 10

    Paulina was just awesome. In just a few minutes she made more of an impression on me than Twiggy did in several seasons.

    Also, I suppose we have to finally credit Tyra sitting someone down the table from her who reached the same heights of Superstardom. Sure, "Janice was first" (well, it depends on who you ask). And yeah, Twiggy was really huge for a small window of time. But both of their careers were way back. Paulina is only 8 years older than Tyra, so its not like Tyra's dragging in someone from an older generation. Paulina was SO iconic during the height of her career, I think for several years she was literally the face of beauty--the default image (I suppose Cindy Crawford eventually replaced her in that). And face it. She still looks like about a trillion bucks.
    Last edited by Krom; 02-28-2008 at 11:54 AM.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.