Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

FORT Regular

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Did Renee and her husband get some *ahem* alone time when she won a visit from her family?

1. What will the girls doing when they are waiting for the judges to deliberate?

2. How long is the deliberation usually?

3. Where do the judges stay? I guess they will stay with the girls in the same hotel when they are overseas. But how about the first half of the competition in US? Will the judges going back to their home after each eliminations???

Why do some contestants gain suspicious, alleged 'problems' toward the end of the competition?

For one, they kept Renee until the Top 3 - and on the finale episode - pull out the cooked-up excuse and tell her she looks "too old" for the industry. Okay, fine - but why not tell her this before? Did Renee magically age within the course of one episode? Why do they keep trying these contestants along, make them believe that they're doing great, then, at the last minute, tell them they have an unfixable problem?

why in the world would they think Saleisha's Dora/Mushroom hair would look good on her let alone anyone who isn't a five year girl with a monkey for a friend?

Couture Connoisseur

Something I've always wondered:

How much is the top model stipend? usually with reality tv shows you get paid a stipend at the end of the show to compensate for losses at work, and for aiding in the production of the show.

in previos cycles you can see money with the Tyra Mail, but you never know how much it is, or who's it is. Even fights over whos food is whos - who buys the food?
    Do they get their money weekly, after elimination?

I know in Big Brother it's ususally equivalent to the weekly salary of a minimum wage worker.

- What does Tyra mean by "noted fashion photographer" ?
    - Why did the agency the girls signed with changed from Whilemia to IMG to Ford to Elite ?
    - How much does the girls' house costs ?
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

Couture Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodileGEN;2711396;
    - What does Tyra mean by "noted fashion photographer" ?
    - Why did the agency the girls signed with changed from Whilemia to IMG to Ford to Elite ?
    - How much does the girls' house costs ?

Wilhelmina and IMG are huge, and actually produce great talent. I think they signed on at the beginning of the show because the show used to be about finding models. By season 3 it was obvious the show was a failure, and I bet the agencies backed out, so Tyra worked out something with Covergirl and Ford, whereas she just needed to namedrop with the prizes so it sounds lucrative, but in reality FORD puts them in some obscure newly created division where they'll never get work, and Covergirl gives them a PR job and keeps them out of anything reputable.

I think the Elite thing is more interesting. I think Elite must have made a deal with the show to secretly view the models progress and chose who stays and who goes. They can get rid of the good ones sooner, so they can scoop them up without having them tainted with D-list dirt that comes from rolling around in a show like this.

Why the hell did Eugena get to final three!?
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

FORT Regular

when JADE out ? WHY.... IT WAS A SCANDALOUS? WHY?

Why don't they have those judging challenges anymore? (like the ones in cycle 6,7)