Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron;2666150;
    I seriously wanted to throw something heavy at her every time she popped up onto the screen. Her attitude would have killed me if she made it through to the top 13. She is definitely not model material, and is a pretty girl at the very most. Did you see the photos they took of her? There were only cheesy, smiling prom queen shots.
    oh my gosh she was SO DUMB. and her response being "it's just the way i was raised" or born into or whatever.....i just wanted to be like so you're going to hate gay people and muslims for being born that way?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2671387;
    Also, how do they decide who will stand where at the judging? Are they told?
    I've always wondered about this too.

Also, do the girls always stand in the same places? I've never really paid attention before but thinking about this cycle, it always seems that Chantal is in the back-right corner with Jenah in front of her and Lisa is near the back-left.

FORT Regular

Why do the 7th and 8th cut girls get to go overseas?

[QUOTE=NoBody;2671387;]How does Tyra's mail get delivered to the house? I feel like it's staged. I know sometimes when they come home from a shoot or whatever, the mail's there waiting. But sometime they'd be all at the house and then they're like surprised to see Tyra mail in the kitchen. Like wouldn't someone see the mail "arriving" prior to it being placed there for them to see? Am I making sense?
    Also, how do they decide who will stand where at the judging? Are they told?[/QUOTE]

omg those are great questions i have always wanted to know...the one about judging i remember the odd cycles the girl on the left would be eliminated and in the even cycles the girl on the right would be eliminated except for a few eliminations...but i want to know the same do the producers tell the girls where to stand so when tyra give out the pictures and it comes down to the last 2 the girl standing on one particular side would be sent home
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by sixtieshappy;2671450;
    huh? are you talking about the girls that place 7th and 8th in the competition out of the number that started or the girls that are the 7th and 8th eliminated from the competition?
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2671470;
    huh? are you talking about the girls that place 7th and 8th in the competition out of the number that started or the girls that are the 7th and 8th eliminated from the competition?
    sara and ambreal.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtieshappy;2671450;
    I always assumed it was to try and stop spoilers about the final six.
    If people do find out which eight went at least they won't know who the final six are. Rather like how Survivor contestants who are eliminated before the jury don't come home until the entire show has finished filming because there were so many spoilers about when contestants flew home and people could figure out how long they'd lasted on the show.
    I don't know this for certain though, I just figured that was what it was, spoiler protection.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

I wonder if they stay in the same place with the remaining girls, but just get edited out.

Another question always wondered: How do the promo shots turn out so good when a lot of the girls start out with absolutely no modeling experience?

Quote Originally Posted by sixtieshappy;2672375;
    I wonder if they stay in the same place with the remaining girls, but just get edited out.

Another question always wondered: How do the promo shots turn out so good when a lot of the girls start out with absolutely no modeling experience?
    yes but i think photoshop has something to do with it

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2672389;
    yes but i think photoshop has something to do with it
    You can't photoshop a look on someone's face..

..wait, can you? lol