Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Moi

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Some of the questions about confessionals, etc. were answered in a livejournal entry by Elyse (Season 1):

Elyse Sewell's Journal
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Ive always wanted to know the life in judging...
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

In Episode 1, when Tyra calls the girls that they've made it into the semi-finals, the girls are always filmed and yet they seem surprised.
    I just think that's weird.

"Why is their BEST photo never chosen?"

"Why is there only one episode devoted to runway?"
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Newbie

What does it mean to have a "face that can't take too much makeup" (or the reverse - one that takes to makeup well?)

FORT Fogey

In Cycle 1 the judges would have sheets with a girl's entire film for a photoshoot. I remember they would actually look at them as well. Why did they stop doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by webpixie;2661079;
    What does it mean to have a "face that can't take too much makeup" (or the reverse - one that takes to makeup well?)
    hmm this one i feel like is so true, remember Cassie? she couldn't take makeup too well, it looked like clown makeup on her. but then Michelle had such a plain face and it took makeup soo well they could basically paint her up.

why don't they hook up the girls to a lie detector test and tell if they really want it, that way the reason for "not wanting this..." reason for elimination will disappear.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Fanatic

What does "all the potential in the world" really mean?

something has been bothering me for a while...well i was watching cycle 1 elimination 5...Elyse (one of my favorites) & Giselle was in the bottom 2...and i remember when tyra was giving Giselle her critique and she said "she taught Giselle had the best photo in terms of movement (i agree with her), and how when Giselle walked off stage she said how she think she messed up and that made Tyra change her mind" and gave Elyse her photo...Now that got me thinking if Giselle didn't walk off stage and said that would Elyse had been eliminated that week and causing her to not make it to Paris and take over and her not making it to 3rd place?
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole