Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2974255;
    Can someone explain to me why the girls of ANTM aren't taken seriously in the fashion industry when girls from international NTM's are?
    This doesn't really answer the international top models part of the question, but I've also heard that a lot of designers don't want to use ANTM girls because they don't want their product to be overshadowed by the fact that the girl was on ANTM. Like, they want the first thing that a person thinks when they look at their ad to be "I want to buy that product", not "omg that's ______ from ANTM!"
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Regular

Every week Tyra picks the best photo for each girl, but for the final Covergirl photo does she choose them or does someone at Covergirl choose it?

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Why does Tyra choose to keep hot messes like Jaeda, Eugena, Bianca, and Dominique only so they can improve and beat out the already modelesque girls to only place no higher than 3rd place?

UGH.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

Why arent there a go see challenge overseas for cycle 10?
    is it because of Whitney being plus sized. the one earlier I dont really count because that was a team challenge, I always look forward to the gosees
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I think Whitney would've done great on the go-see challenge in Italy! They love them curvy gurls! I wish they did tho.

But in the gargoyle shoot why did only the black girls have long flowing capes? Like did Tyra want them to stand out or what? Because Jenah, Heather, Chantal, Sarah, and Janet all had like little sweaters or shrugs.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

can someone answer me this.,.,

why is tyra getting less less less involved with the girls nowadays.,.,

and then critic them like she knows them a lot.,.,

girrll you you just see them in panel.,
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dominante;2985359;

Oh my god. THANK YOU. I've noticed this since like around Cycle 4/5 (I haven't really watched cycles 3 and 4), but in cycle 1 and 2 I remember she hung out with the girls a lot... having the occasional dinner with them and the occasional group talks. Now Tyra hardly ever meets the girls except when she gives them that "lesson" on how to walk/move/pose from cycles 9 and 10 and when she sees them at judging. I always thought this was because she was losing interest in the show as the modeling competition she saw it as way back in the day. Now she probably just considers it little more than her cash cow.

And of course the critiquing them like she knows them a lot probably comes from her desire to appear "insightful" and "sincere." Total load of bull.

Quote Originally Posted by dominante;2985359;

because she is so busy with her talk show, she puts way more time and effor into her talk show to make it a success. i remember reading in a paulina interview how tyra just usually shows up for panel and leaves afterwards. Tyra is a very busy lady.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Ohmygosh, do you remember where you found that interview?

Well, I don't live in America but does the Tyra show have an episode every day or every week?

If it is every day, that explains why the its only 3-4 days when a model is eliminated, making the series about 4-6 weeks.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Is ANTM the only NTM with plus sizes in the competition?
    I thought about that after watch AusNTM.