Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

well they did go back to new york and italy, so thats what she could of meant back to basic
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

but we still have the same ole crappy eliminations and keeping back of bad contestants.So I don't see what has changed from the past cycles.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

^ Amen! lol. I just wish there was something done with the theme. Like I get back to basics but it's just the promos. It's not like they did a jungle shoot in cycle eight or a fairy shoot in cycle six.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

well the shots in cycle 6 where they were falling could of gone with the fairy theme, they seemed like princesses or fairy princesses, well joanie's did atleast to me
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

Oh Tyty you and your twisted ways! I don't think they had a theme until Cycle Three. That's when they started all those ads cause I remember I saw it in an old People magazine. The one where they are all wearing black dresses on a red background.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

i checked wikipedia cycle 3's theme was Beauty In Progress.

^ Yeah that's why they were on the high beam on what appears to be NYC.

Has there ever been a former contestant of ANTM who quits modeling but then appears on TV much later in time (a few years after competing maybe), for reasons that have nothing to do with modeling or reality TV but have to do with something going on in a new career (example TV reporter) or because of being in a big news story(such as being a survivor of a natural disaster or winning the lottery)?
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Can someone explain to me why the girls of ANTM aren't taken seriously in the fashion industry when girls from international NTM's are?

I would say because Tyra makes the show to be very cheesy and drama-centred. When designers and photographers look at the shw ( and I don't know if they do) they don't want to see some model bitching about her "travels document" or another male model in female attire( Dom)....they wanna see classy, gorgeous girls with a well-proportioned body and a moldable look ( katarzyna, Anya)....and Tyra keeps dishing out corniness and absurdity every week, unlike the other NTM shows.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"