Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by sixtieshappy;2908341;
    They are instructed to. Sometimes they even refilm it several times to make sure they're enthusiastic enough.
    I thought so. I just always had that picture in my head that there is a scream sign flashing off camera, but I didn't know for sure.

FORT Fogey

This is slightly off subject, but still on. Who was the ANTM girl who appeared on that stupid show called Next on MTV? I remember it was the "celebrity edition."

Does anyone know?

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2927400;
    This is slightly off subject, but still on. Who was the ANTM girl who appeared on that stupid show called Next on MTV? I remember it was the "celebrity edition."

Does anyone know?
    I am not sure it was Next, but Michelle C4 was on one of those MTV dating shows.

FORT Fogey

That's interesting, because I always remembered it started with an M. I thought it was Michelle, but I thought she didn't seem like the type to do that. But this was when I had just started watching ANTM, so I didn't know much about the girls.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2927412;
    That's interesting, because I always remembered it started with an M. I thought it was Michelle, but I thought she didn't seem like the type to do that. But this was when I had just started watching ANTM, so I didn't know much about the girls.
    She seems like that type of girl to me. She's with the guy from Survivor for crying out loud. She always seemed like a bit of a media wh*** (though I do like her, so I'm not trying to insult.)
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Fogey

True. I think she's changed a little bit since the show. She seemed so shy and sweet, despite the wrestler background, but now she's at every reality scene she can be at.

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Remember Sara cycle 2 birthday party! Yoanna bought a cake! Everyone was congratulating Sara! It was fun! But I cannot remember any other bday on antm. Were there?
    Whitney won!!!

I think the girls do their confessions during the shoot day, because recently on Cycle 10, the girls always seem to have the same hair and makeup as that day. Like the commercial they still had their lipstick on.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Why is there a theme on the show? Cycle Four Underwater, Cycle Eight Jungle, Cycle Nine Future of Modeling, Cycle Ten Back to Basics, etc. if they never really do anything with it. Just promos really. IDK I've always wondered.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

yeah, ITA ...Tyra makes a huge deal before a season abt the theme...nthng ever comes out of it.

This time was New girls.New sumthng.New York.....And we have Dominique!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"