Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Did someone tell them this cycle that all the girls had to read the Tyra mails in unison? It's rather irritating, but they do it every episode. I didn't know if someone decided it would be cute for them to do it that way.

Also are they all told to scream whenever they see Tyra like they do in the selection episodes or do they do that naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2902898;
    Did someone tell them this cycle that all the girls had to read the Tyra mails in unison? It's rather irritating, but they do it every episode. I didn't know if someone decided it would be cute for them to do it that way.

Also are they all told to scream whenever they see Tyra like they do in the selection episodes or do they do that naturally?
    I'm sure the answer is yes to both. Well I know the answer is yes to them screaming whenever they see Tyra because Victoria confirmed that in an interview. And it seems likely that some producer thought it would be cute if they read the Tyra mail in unison one word at a time like a bunch of kindergardeners learning to read.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Newbie

Why does Tyra give a hug/advice to some girls when they are eliminated, but for others just gives a wave and says "Thank you"?

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chevellerolet;2903108;
    Why does Tyra give a hug/advice to some girls when they are eliminated, but for others just gives a wave and says "Thank you"?
    She alway's hugs the contestants in these later cycles, (since C8) to seem like she cares about every girl. She didn't in most of the earlier cycles except for some sad eliminations, like Brooke C7, and I'm pretty sure Sara C2.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Yeah she's only done it in the later cycles. I wouldn't be able to hug her. I'd be pissed! I would just walk away before I went off on anyone!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Newbie

How long do the models really stay in the house? cause after each photo shoot some of them are like "wonder what next weeks photo shoot is" just always wondered that

Well, every episode while they are in America, is one week. But while they're overseas, its like 4-5 days in an episode. So 2 weeks overseas.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2902898;
    They are instructed to. Sometimes they even refilm it several times to make sure they're enthusiastic enough.

FORT Regular

What is Fatima's first language?

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar

why is the name of the show is america's next top model and not america's next top covergirl model?