Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by JoaTher;2897877;
    They wear the same clothes cause they talk about events that happened in a week at the end of the week all at one time.
    That's with a camera, and a person asks them questions and they answer them, which is why they dont look into the camera.

unless it's the special one where you go into the secret room with the secret camera and you dish all the dirt on the girls like Elyse's rant in Cycle 1.
    I thought they did it at the end of the week. Yeah, there wear the same clothes so their confessions can be edited. Thanks

They have another one in the house, thats just for everyday ones. (Like Elyse's rant)
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

It's more than one time in the week...
    Ashley only stayed for one week, and..

(and neither of them are from the casting)

- Elyse said in that every girl needs to be at least 5 minutes for day. (having the interview with the cameramen)
    I'll miss Alamela.

Claire & Anya & Kata Zilverlelie's Avatar

I've always wondered about the eliminated girls.
    'Cause you see them go back to their house, and "pack their belongings', and in the next episode you see the girls come home from judging and find the note from the eliminated girl.
    So the eliminated girl must have left off immediately to the airport, but what about her ticket, cause it must be on her name right?
    I'm just wondering and thinking that she''ll have to wait a hell of a long time at the airport...

Yep. That's a question I've always had. Lol.

I think they have to wear the same sort of clothes ('cause it's not always the exact same clothes, but most of the time at least the same color), so it doesn't contrast as much when they edit in comments of other weeks.
    They do that often, in cycle 6, in the bikini shoot with Nigel, Dani makes a comment about how she was frustrated with herself and that she is her own worst critic, but it can't be a comment on that shoot, 'cause she still has her gap there (the big one ).

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zilverlelie;2898814;
    I've always wondered about the eliminated girls.
    'Cause you see them go back to their house, and "pack their belongings', and in the next episode you see the girls come home from judging and find the note from the eliminated girl.
    So the eliminated girl must have left off immediately to the airport, but what about her ticket, cause it must be on her name right?
    I'm just wondering and thinking that she''ll have to wait a hell of a long time at the airport...

Yep. That's a question I've always had. Lol.
    Lol. Ive wondered kinda the same thing.

Im just wondering what the girls that are still in the competition doing while the eliminated girl goes back to the house, packs her stuff, says her good-bye to the camera, writes a fairwell note and leaves.

I wouldn't think that they just stand to the side of the judging room the whole time, holding their photos in silence until master Tyra tells them they can return..?
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

keenyah and kim said they had to stay in a hotel after they were eliminated. they didnt say how long, but i think a few days
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

As crazy as it sounds, Ive always wondered how they did the opening for TOP MODEL ?

I always wondered. When they get kicked off and have to immediately pack their bags and go, do they really go home or are they kept in a hotel somewhere or something so that no one will know who got kicked off?

Quote Originally Posted by nicfreakz;2881737;
    who actually stole Bre's granola bar ??
    I saw on a show(can't remember if it was Tyra show or just a reunion show) where they had some of the girls after the show and they asked jayla if she had done it, which she denied. They didn't pull any incriminating footage to prove her wrong, so I don't know if that means she really was telling the truth or they thought it wasn't worth it over a trivial matter. When I saw the episode, I actually thought it was probably Jayla. Oh well it will be one of those mysteries we don't get to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2900279;
    I saw on a show(can't remember if it was Tyra show or just a reunion show) where they had some of the girls after the show and they asked jayla if she had done it, which she denied. They didn't pull any incriminating footage to prove her wrong, so I don't know if that means she really was telling the truth or they thought it wasn't worth it over a trivial matter. When I saw the episode, I actually thought it was probably Jayla. Oh well it will be one of those mysteries we don't get to know.
    But I hate those :p