Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions you've always had about ANTM

Re: Questions you've always had about ANTM

WHY on the cycle 9 finale the weaker portfolio of saleisha is not compared on the finale episode? Conspiracy
    All Hail Omarosa

I have a quick question. How long does it take a season to film? A month or two?

Oh, and how many does is each episode?

FORT Regular

ONE MORE!
    WHEN ONE GIRL IS ELIMINATED...
    go home the same week? somebody knows.. or see when the girl arrives in her house, town, whatever.. the people know that she's the next eliminated and in tv yet appear?

^My theory on that is, that once a girl is eliminated she goes to live someplace else (maybe some hotel) with the rest of the eliminated girls until the end of the cycle. I think I remember hearing about something like this from Lisa/Kim cycle 5.

FORT Newbie

on nigel barkers website there are pictures that he has taken of the antm girls. when he photographed them in cycle 6 the remaining girls were danielle, joanie, jade and sara. on his website there are pictures of nnenna, leslie, brooke and furonda. so did they get to come to thailand too? and if they did why?

sorry about my bad english but I´m from sweden

why you guys let a GUY win cycle 8 ?

its not a question about Antm....why do people think that all the other Ntm girls are much better than the Antm girls??...i mean their are alot of the Antm girls that can sure stand up to the other ntm girls if they were put in the same contest and photoshoots and got the same training they do...Ex:Elyse,Adrienne,Shannon ,Nicole C1,Ebony C1,April,Camille,Catie C2,Yoanna,Shandi,Amanda C3,Nicole C3,Cassie,Ann,Yaya,Michelle C4,Rebecca,Brandy,Naima,Christ ina,Kahlen,Brittany,Lisa C5,Kim,Nicole C5,Kathy,Mollie sue,Nnenna,Sara C6,Jade,Joanie,Danielle,Megan, Aj,Amanda C7,Michelle C7,Caridee,Samantha,Natasha,Re nee,Brittany,Jaslene,Mila,Kimb erly,Victoria, Janet,Ambreal,Ebony C9,Sarah C9,Lisa C9,Heather C9,Chantal & Jenah...

Those named are the best we had in Antm imo due to top model potential....Those not named well you know the deal.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by malin;2722304;
    on nigel barkers website there are pictures that he has taken of the antm girls. when he photographed them in cycle 6 the remaining girls were danielle, joanie, jade and sara. on his website there are pictures of nnenna, leslie, brooke and furonda. so did they get to come to thailand too? and if they did why?

sorry about my bad english but Im from sweden
    The photos of Leslie, Brooke, Nnenna, and Furonda were taken because the photos from that shoot were part of a magazine spread. The magazine was put out when the show was still airing, probably before Leslie's elimination. In order to make sure nobody knew who was eliminated, they took pictures of all of them.

Why is it when sometimes a girl has such an amazing shoot, their pics never quite match up?
    Example: Jade's krumping pic--remember how great her shoot was? And the final photo? Just okay.
    Same could be said for the majority of the flower pics in C9.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Where Are Judgins Held!?
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney