Page 9 of 166 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Elyse

ILuvRobin
    Right@salome....I think people should chill out on both their body types...Robin does not eat all the time either...Like I said the woman lost over 70 lbs so she is doing SOMETHING to keep her weight off....Elyse I hope she can handle the pressure cause it is definately going to rise this week....

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I like Elyse and Adrianne because they seem to be honest about themselves and others. Robin seems to be oh so catty!! I think poor Shannon is caught in the crossfires and I'm not so sure she really wants to be so closely aligned with Robin. She just seems to be grouped with Robin because of their religion and not because she wants to be her friend.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie

elyse & music

from the start elyse caught my attn. becos she looked totally like girls i hang with and/or know, and after reading her bio it says she digs indie rock. i knew it.

anyone know what bands she likes?

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I'm pretty sure she likes The Shins. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    lol omg i didnt really dig the shins much at 1st, but then recently i listened to the shins' older stuff when they were called Flake Music and it was reallllly good.

just so you know indierockboy Elyse's boyfriend is in the Shins : )
    aren't I right Abelard?

OH!! by the way!! I'm SOOOOOOO glad she's movin' on to next week : )

FORT Newbie
    OMG youre bloody right, that IS the dude from the shins!!!!!!!!

omg omg like i never even picked up on that, that is soooo cool. im gonna have to pick up o inverted world. the one song that totally captivated me was sphagnum esplande on that one EP.

ILuvRobin
    I happy for her...SHe deserve it..She was definately head and shoulders over Rob...SHe swept Paris off her feet....I was definately impressed....

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Elyse seems like a very cool person. I love her sense of humor and think her remarks are hilarious.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

LinkBacks (?)