Page 8 of 166 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Elyse

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by AmyS
    I'm sure many people in the modeling industry are watching this show and might offer the runner-up a contract too.
    That's the way it works in real model searches and competitions. In this case, however, I have my doubts about the winner having a successful high fashion/runway career, let alone any of the runners-up.

ILuvRobin
    oh definately, DD....look at american idol last year, just about all of the contestants got a contract...they are all talented just different musically and with the right people can be marketed...same here...All 4 of these girls are intriguing, that is why I watch..

FORT Newbie
    she is very ugly

Originally posted by americanIdol
    she is very ugly
    You are funny!! She is not!! She's cute and has the personality to go with it!!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I was very impressed with the way she navigated the streets of Paris and made all her appointments for the go-sees. She was very calm and seemed determined. I was proud of her.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Elyse is my favorite because she is jsut downright fnny. Well, her and Adrianne. I think they are both awesome.

Elyse DOES NOT HAVE AN EATING PROBLEM! Just because she isn't eating every five seconds *coughROBINcough* dosen't mean she's anorexic.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Thank you for pointing that out Moon Skin Child!!!

FORT Fogey
    If I could ask one question at the reunion show, it would be about what Adrianne heard Elyse doing in the bathroom the night they came back from dinner at Jay Manuel's crib.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by Moon Skin Child
    Elyse is my favorite because she is jsut downright fnny. Well, her and Adrianne. I think they are both awesome.

Elyse DOES NOT HAVE AN EATING PROBLEM! Just because she isn't eating every five seconds *coughROBINcough* dosen't mean she's anorexic.
    Where did you see Robin eating every five seconds? Do you have that on videotape? Can you share it with the rest of us?

Yes, I hate when people make judgements on other's eating habits strictly based on their appearance. Just because Elyse is extremely thin, does not mean she's anorexic. Just because Robin has large hips, does not mean she eats a lot. (It does, however, seem that Robin likes to cook!)

My intuition tells me that Elyse does not have an eating disorder. She reminds me of one of my friends: stick thin, small build, light eater, obsessed with healthy food, and proud of her skinniness and eating habits but not dependent on them. Like my friend, maybe Elyse could use to gain a few pounds that she's keeping off by not eating as much as she could, but that doesn't mean she's not perfectly happy and healthy.
    Last edited by Salome; 06-30-2003 at 12:20 AM.

LinkBacks (?)