Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Elyse

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I don't think there is an issue. As someone else stated, someone with that type of issue would not toss themselves out there so publically. I haven't seen her do anything that makes me think she has an eating disorder. I think the other girls are afraid of her - as well they should be - and they're just looking to dig up the dirt.

I was also peeved they were smacking on her intelligence last night. I like her. I think she could win this whole thing.

And why Robin is there still is beyond me. She looks 100 years old compared to these other girls.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    What a nice surprise that they didn't kick Elyse off of the show. I totally agree with the previous poster-I think now that she should and could walk away with the whole thing.
    Go Elyse!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I mentioned this in the spoilers but it bears repeating. They held Elyse in the bottom two because they felt she thought she was superior to the other girls. Um, minus Adrienne, have Tyra and the group really LOOKED at those other girls?? No wonder Elyse feels superior. Those girls are one dimensional morons in my eyes!
    ~*~ Maji *~

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Originally posted by MajiH
    I don't think there is an issue. As someone else stated, someone with that type of issue would not toss themselves out there so publically. I haven't seen her do anything that makes me think she has an eating disorder. I think the other girls are afraid of her - as well they should be - and they're just looking to dig up the dirt.

I was also peeved they were smacking on her intelligence last night. I like her. I think she could win this whole thing.

And why Robin is there still is beyond me. She looks 100 years old compared to these other girls.
    COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Jealousy is playing a big role in this whole controversy. Elyse out-classes them all and they know it.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie

Elyse

Elyse outclasses no one. She is pretty and smart but she is extremely mean spirited, calculating, and insecure. If she is as wonderful as she claims why is she obsessed with what she sees as the inferiority of the other girls? It seems to me that someone as wonderful as Elyse believes herself to be would have a generous spirit as well as a pretty face. Instead, she smiles in the other contestants faces and calls them names when she is away. Come on! What type of example is this for aspiring young models who are watching this show?

I believe, in fact, that if Elyse had some type of system of beliefs (religious or otherwise) she would better understand that all of the women on the show have something to offer, even if it isn't something "intellectual" . In fact, Elyse's constant blabber about her fabulous intelligence is getting pretty tired. Okay, Elyse, you are smart. Yea for you!

I am not big fan of Robin (who does wear her religion on her sleeve) but it would surely be poetic justice to see Elyse's superiour attitude get her eliminated from the show.

elyse is fine for who she is. don't think she planned on being in the position we see her in and she speaks her mind freely which is cool. i don't agree with her beliefs but I find her to be genuine

FORT Fan
    Elyse and Adrienne seem to be the ONLY genuine people on the show. Everyone else is simply dolling up for the camera or for Tyra. It's not even close. She does have a belief system and is truly being herself. They are the only reason to watch this show.

FORT Newbie
    Elyse gets blasted about her being to thin. Then she got defensive. This is a recurring theme. Is this because of her having a real problem? Or is she just thin skin? Personally if I were under a spotlight like she was and got attacked! I think I would blow off some steam. Where better than a room where no one can hear you in the condo. admittedly It will come back and haunt her. But people should realize the pressure she was under.

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    if you blast her for being thin, blast Robyn for being fat

look at the bone structure, wrists, ankles.

my girlfriend is a model and runs track, thin as a rail (unlike her mom). i go cycling 50-75 miles 5 times a week, i got a small gut. maybe genetics?

you just are who you are
    Last edited by testshootcom; 06-19-2003 at 08:02 PM.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

LinkBacks (?)