Page 162 of 166 FirstFirst ... 62112152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1654

Thread: Elyse

Re: Elyse

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2784715;
    I don't quite agree with your point.

We are all posting on a board where the users can be far more horrible to these women than Elyse ever was. Mind you, I don't think she was horrible to them at all.

And maybe I'm a snob too, and I'm willing to admit that, but I hold my own intelligence with pride and bear no ill will towards someone else doing the same. Were I in a house with those girls, I probably would have made similar jokes and comments as the ones Elyse made.
    I agree with you. Maybe I'm a snob too. Well, better than being like Robyn!

Cant wait for part 2 of Exposed.

They're showing Elyse's confessional.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2781251;
    Here's the rest of the same photoshoot. I don't think she looks stiff at all.

Edit: There's actually one more but you can see her nipple so I didn't post it.

i loved. amazing

She looks scary in those photos!

Although it's a wig, her hair in those new photos are fierce!
    omg, stunning~*~.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2788427;
    Although it's a wig, her hair in those new photos are fierce!

That's what I thought. It makes her look really different. I absolutely love it!

So I'm hoping someone could help me with her rant. I listened to it and tried to type everything, but sometimes I couldn't understand her.

"adrienne, stop interrupting me. stop quoting jay and silent bob right next to my ear, i've had enough of you. robin, how fing dare you show me that 'foolish is the atheist' bible verse this morning and ask me what do i think of it. what the f am i supposed to think of it? you know what i think of you? foolish is the woman who believes that gd tripe. giselle, you fing worthless c. you are so wasteful, bitchy, stupid: you're worthless. your parents must be ashamed of you. jay, you offended me today. i know that medical school is hard work. how could i not possibly be aware of that? it takes a fing a to cover every seat, you [what does she say here?]. katie, i don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. you're the most insincere person i've ever met. dammit, let me f a guy.

you bitches."

And I abbreviated certain words incase it was against the rules to post them, lol. But if someone could reply and tell me what she says, I'd be thankful. And if it's not suitable to post, just PM me or something.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2786071;
    I don't think elyse is cocky at all, there are other contestants that are far worst than her.
    I agree, and I never got the sense that she was belittling the other girls. I mean, she was just frustrated and had to take it out on the confessionals. She's only human.

I don't care what anyone says. Elyse is the best ANTM contestant ever, look at her now. I hear she's really popular in Asia.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

I want those shoes. Elyse makes me want to wear them even if they look painful.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by heyprettylady;2788478;
    So I'm hoping someone could help me with her rant. I listened to it and tried to type everything, but sometimes I couldn't understand her.

"adrienne, stop interrupting me. stop quoting jay and silent bob right next to my ear, i've had enough of you. robin, how fing dare you show me that 'foolish is the atheist' bible verse this morning and ask me what do i think of it. what the f am i supposed to think of it? you know what i think of you? foolish is the woman who believes that gd tripe. giselle, you fing worthless c. you are so wasteful, bitchy, stupid: you're worthless. your parents must be ashamed of you. jay, you offended me today. i know that medical school is hard work. how could i not possibly be aware of that? it takes a fing a to cover every seat, you [what does she say here?]. katie, i don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. you're the most insincere person i've ever met. dammit, let me f a guy.

you bitches."

And I abbreviated certain words incase it was against the rules to post them, lol. But if someone could reply and tell me what she says, I'd be thankful. And if it's not suitable to post, just PM me or something.
    Haha
    The last bit is not "let me F a guy" it's "let me F'ing die" And sorry I only ever heard the sensored version so I dont know the part after "to cover every seat"
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

LinkBacks (?)