Page 161 of 166 FirstFirst ... 61111151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1654

Thread: Elyse

Re: Elyse

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2782689;
    Cuz God don't like nice!

Just kidding. I don't know what got into me. I think Bre possessed me for a minute there.
    ahahahaha!
    "you have ugly character. and god don't like those with ugly character!!"

Woah so much for Bre's quotes. Let's just worship Elyse.

Elyse is amazing her but her snoby I'm better than you attitude really turns me off and makes me think of when she lost it in the confessionals.

FORT Fogey

Elyse was super nice. Just not a moron.

Elyse was horrible to the other contestants. Granted, she was smarter than every single one of them, but that is hardly something to be proud of. Just look at Robynne, Timmy from South Park is less retarded than she was. It was a pleasure seeing someone on a realityshow who could actually count past the number ten, but there really was no need for her to constantly belittle every one else. There have been many other intelligent contestants on ANTM, and they never felt the need to look down upon their fellow housemates.

FORT Fogey

I don't quite agree with your point.

We are all posting on a board where the users can be far more horrible to these women than Elyse ever was. Mind you, I don't think she was horrible to them at all.

And maybe I'm a snob too, and I'm willing to admit that, but I hold my own intelligence with pride and bear no ill will towards someone else doing the same. Were I in a house with those girls, I probably would have made similar jokes and comments as the ones Elyse made.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik;2784683;
    Elyse was horrible to the other contestants. Granted, she was smarter than every single one of them, but that is hardly something to be proud of. Just look at Robynne, Timmy from South Park is less retarded than she was. It was a pleasure seeing someone on a realityshow who could actually count past the number ten, but there really was no need for her to constantly belittle every one else. There have been many other intelligent contestants on ANTM, and they never felt the need to look down upon their fellow housemates.
    Being tacky on a reality show is very very acceptable. I don't see her as a horrible person but she maybe is. Atleast she's not boring because boring people on reality shows is a crime.

FORT Fanatic

I see her as a real model now and everyone should too. So now I'm gonna focus on how good she sells the clothes, not just her face.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2782550;
    I can't think of a word to describe the photos of Elyse. Incredamazirrificalicious.

So true.....Beautamazigorgacular!

I don't think elyse is cocky at all, there are other contestants that are far worst than her.

LinkBacks (?)