Thread: Elyse

Re: Elyse

Here's the link... it's the cached version of her LJ page before she locked it...

Click me

I love her blog, I think Elyse is amazing, but she really impresses me with her honesty, and how public she's making this, and the fact that she's broken up wth her ex because of his brutality. Some people mistakenly think it's something to be embarrassed or ashamed of, and they would want to hide or downplay this ,and I'm SO glad she shared it.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

I am, too, CourtneyLove. And I'm glad Elyse didn't just tolerate her ex's bs, but called him on it. I hope Elyse knows she just showed other women what we all need to do in a similar situation and shows her strong she truly is...

FORT Fogey

The news is so sickening. Not only can I not believe her boyfriend, the behavior of the jail workers' is absolutely putrid as well. Disgusting. I'm glad that Elyse was strong enough to blog about this.

if elyse get charged thats retarded how can they arrest her in the first place what can her 110 pound body do to damge him

I doubt she even weighs that much. I want to kick Marty's... butt for what he did!

hes lucky enough to even have her i mean when i saw him on the show he looks like a creepy pedofile

Quote Originally Posted by antm_1fan;2744279;
    hes lucky enough to even have her i mean when i saw him on the show he looks like a creepy pedofile
    True dat. I think she'll be even more successful without his sorry butt around.

FORT Fogey

They're replaying Jake Gyllenhal on SNL with The Shins as musical guest and I cringe everytime I see the keyboardist. And he's so sloppy looking to boot.

I bet cha Elyse and Marty get back together. I have seen long term couples get into a violent fight and end up back together a million times, especially, after a heart felt apology. That's why I kind of held back my opinions on this situation because you never know what's really going on in the minds of two people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_MiSer;2752150;
    I bet cha Elyse and Marty get back together. I have seen long term couples get into a violent fight and end up back together a million times, especially, after a heart felt apology. That's why I kind of held back my opinions on this situation because you never know what's really going on in the minds of two people.
    Maybe, but I kind of doubt it after all of the publicity.

She said on her live journal that she might have talked herself into thinking it wasn't a big deal and going back if she hadn't written about it, and it hadn't become so public. But now that everyone knows, she doesn't feel like she can go back into the situation, and that's probably a good thing in the end.

(Those aren't her words, but that was the gist of it--at least as I understood her.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

LinkBacks (?)