Page 13 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Elyse

Great links, DD!
    Especially the last one. You have a lot of links at your fingertips.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fan
    Deep Dish:

Loving the similes! Brie on a baguette, John Travolta's comeback...

And the abundance of evidence. on the research.

Always informing. Always entertaining. I must.

FORT Fogey
    hepcat, thanks for the cheer! I can hear the "Gimmie a double-dee!" now but be weary of a Dolly Parton look-a-like springing forth from the bleachers.

Boohoo102, you're too kind! Merci! I live for similes and throw in a nasty metaphor for good measure now and then.

I think Elyse'd make a great actress...

I have no doubt that the winner will be able to make it as a model, I just do not think that they will reach "supermodel" status... They will of course get work from Revlon though.. so who knows what will follow after that... we'll see
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Abelard - regarding the lady in Red...
    She looks like she strode out of Lothlorien. But, umm...isn't this photo NC-17? You almost don't notice it but...shoes! I'll keep my eye on her shoes. And her weird elven ears.

Dear Elyse,

You really blew it when you didn't kiss up to the judges and fashion people. Even if it was a lie, you should have told them being a model was your life's dream if you wanted to win.

However, I respect you for not lying. It was time to go, wasn't it? You did great but couldn't fake enthusiasm any longer.

You were my favorite! Have fun in med school.

Sadly,
    Hepcat

FORT Fan
    I am going to miss Elyse's wit and sarcasm. She lit up the confessional.

After the elimination she said something like "When I leave I'm gone forever," but I hope that's not true!

She's too good at being on television, looking at Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Jimmy Kimmel...

And reality tv needs her. Someone please give her her own show. Let's follow her to medical school, then into the operating/examining/waiting room. Ooh or the emergency room. Throw in Katie, Giselle, and Robin as interns and poof! Hit show. We could call it ER. "Elyse's Rants."

I loved Elyse. She was great in her confessionals, kicked butt on all the photo shoots and constantly surprised me with how she carried herself. But her attitude got the better of her. I still think that she could rock the fashion world, but it obviously isn't something she really wants or would be able to appreciate. Good luck in the future Elyse!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I guess Elyse didn't really want to win. I'm sure that if she had wanted it badly enough she could have gotten it.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

LinkBacks (?)