Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Oh whoa that is interesting. They switched the girls' places. Why would MTV mess with the order from the orginal one(UPN)? That's odd.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmofobuba;2689163;
    I've never noticed this until tonight.

Finale Episode:

1st Episode:

Stupid editors and photoshopping people.
    yeah i noticed that when they were giving previews to the finals of this season when it aired back in 05
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong;2689169;
    Oh whoa that is interesting. They switched the girls' places. Why would MTV mess with the order from the orginal one(UPN)? That's odd.
    hun Mtv didnt mess with it....it was upn who made the error cause i remember seeing this...i was like wait why is Bre in Niks place
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Sometimes, I don't know if it still occurs since I'm not usually in the speculation threads, people try to guess the final three based on their position in the group shot, which I think has nothing to do with anything. I, for one, wish that they mixed up the photo each week to kill all those speculations. But that's just my view, I guess some people like to speculate like that.

On the runway challenge [the episode where Ambreal was eliminated] The editors make it seem like Bianca went on the runway first, but in actuality Heather went at first [or at least before Bianca] because right before Heather goes on, you can still see Bianca for about 2 seconds in line waiting to go up.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2689420;
    On the runway challenge [the episode where Ambreal was eliminated] The editors make it seem like Bianca went on the runway first, but in actuality Heather went at first [or at least before Bianca] because right before Heather goes on, you can still see Bianca for about 2 seconds in line waiting to go up.
    They do that a lot, like photo shoots, individual evaluations, and the times when Jay gives each of the s their special thing about their shoot, they are sometimes edited out of the original order.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2661997;
    now this is clearly a speculation/just something to watch for..
    but in the 3rd episode, right before elimination, they show chantal in the confession cam and she's saying something along the lines of
    "i cant believe this is happening, i care about modelling on an entirely different level than all of these girls. And to know that it's all over, it just doesn't seem right"

i think that they took that from chantal's post-elimination interview, and just stuck it in earlier to scare chantal fans.

lots of things like that happen though,
    haha
    this sounds believeable. Ill defenitely watch out for that.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Fanatic

Concerning Chantal's supposed post-elimination interview... I don't think it was.

First off, it was the fourth episode, not the third. I was getting confused and yeah.

Second, the background for Chantal's confessional is from their first home. Now I'm not sure if the Shanghai home still has the same confessional room as their Los Angeles home (decorated the same and whatnot) but I don't think so.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2689177;
    hun Mtv didnt mess with it....it was upn who made the error cause i remember seeing this...i was like wait why is Bre in Niks place
    Ebony and Sara are also switched....
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

FORT Regular

oo yeah i noticed that too