Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

in Coryn's elimination, nigel ask to Lisa: "what's going on in your clothes today?" and she said "this morning I try to dress like a bubble", which means that judging was in the morning. sometimes in cycle 8, in cycle 3 (japan), you see the girl who was eliminated walking in the street, and that's in the night, so... and, when Lisa said that, they showed Kim laughing, but she is laughing when she is talking to the judges, just because you can't see anyone behind her that time.

in this judging too, when tyra is going to call Kyle or Bre (I don't remember), they showed Coryn's face, but we can see Nik's hair too, and they aren't togheter... which means they are in the bottom.

Here is the screencap in the final fashion show, with Jayla's, Diane's, Lisa's, Bre's and Coryn's names wrote in the board, they are in the fashion show.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9...cap0269yf4.jpg
    http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1...cap0271fj4.jpg

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

In cycle 4 for the kloofing shoot, the girls had to "kloof" to the location of everything. How did Mr.Jay get there, the photographer, the cameras, and the film crew and everything? And if this place is apparently so remote, why is there a manmade waterfall at the set? I have a feeling there's a road or at least an accessible trail leading to the place of the photo shoot, because at the end of the day, the girls were shown all dry and comfortable, without the wetsuits. Unless they came back the same way they got there, dried off, and changed, I think they definitely have a road or two and did the whole "nature hike" just for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by reneealldeway19;2659575;
    I was watching a cycle 1 marathon on MTV (have they ever played cycle 1 before?) and on the makeover episode, they show an interview shot with Adrian after she has gotten her makeover, except that, it was taken before, because you can see her weave has not yet been put in.

Same as Kari

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2674546;
    in Coryn's elimination, nigel ask to Lisa: "what's going on in your clothes today?" and she said "this morning I try to dress like a bubble", which means that judging was in the morning.
    She may have said "tried", which just means she dressed herself in the morning.

cycle 5 the episode where kyle goes home, the one with the pin up girls, there is a voice over.. they have a thing to dress up sexy, and the voice over is all you have 3 minutes, then it's back to her and she says go.

i found alot of voiceovers.

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

In the earlier cycles, they were a lot less obvious then, but there is many....the voice overs now are extremely obvious.

correct me if i'm wrong but in the c.5's secret deoderant episode when tyra tells nicole her commerical was chosen she tells her "you already have a commercial and you're not even america's next top model yet". when they showed this episode again during a marathon the word "yet" was edited out.

also, i could be wrong, but when they showed the opening credits for cycle 9's first or second episode they showed saleisha at a close up angle yet at all the recent opening credits a body shot of her is shown instead.

if anyone wants they could check this out and verify it.
    Last edited by munk33man; 11-22-2007 at 05:41 PM.

what are voiceovers?
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

On the preview (idk about the real show) But in the Makeover show preview with the screen, Tyra says something like "this screen is what you look like now and after your makeover we'll start with Ambreal..." but it REALLY sounds like Janet's saying. Don't watch the show watch the Yahoo preview for the show and Janet says it for Tyra lol such bad editing doesn't even sound like Tyra.

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

I've never noticed this until tonight.

Finale Episode:

1st Episode:

Stupid editors and photoshopping people.