Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;2655896;
    when Tyra says "who will be eliminated tonight?" she's implying that the panels are held at night....but theyre not....panels are in the morning because when the girls leave, you can see the sun shining when they open the door
    I think when she says "who will be eliminated tonight?", she's referring to tonight's episode. I always thought panels were at night time though..

FORT Fanatic

CHANTAL_lover: I think the time differentiates. One time I heard "Good afternoon ladies" and another "Good evening ladies". For Sarah's elimination, when she got back to the house, they showed a scene of the house during the night. When Sarah opens the door, it is shining brightly. This could mean a) they used ANTM stock footage for the scene of the house and the elimination was held in the morning/afternoon b) Sarah actually stays for some time and the spoiler about the next episode with the fashion student challenge, she stayed to prevent leaking. It explains why she was scene. c) That or the editing dude messed up.

Since Victoria/Janet left, its always been through the day.
    But I hate how they show the nightime clips in panel of LA.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

I was watching a cycle 1 marathon on MTV (have they ever played cycle 1 before?) and on the makeover episode, they show an interview shot with Adrian after she has gotten her makeover, except that, it was taken before, because you can see her weave has not yet been put in.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

there's ANOTHER editing goof. in the opening credits of cycle 7, they had Tiffany from cycle 4's name on there. there is a video of it on youtube. go there and search antm editors little mistake
    they ALSO spelled furonda's name wrong on the LITTLE picture

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

In the cycle 7 opening, the pictures (non-moving) of the girls are all the nude with hair extentions, execpt for brooks. She has her orginal pre-show picture there.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

now this is clearly a speculation/just something to watch for..
    but in the 3rd episode, right before elimination, they show chantal in the confession cam and she's saying something along the lines of
    "i cant believe this is happening, i care about modelling on an entirely different level than all of these girls. And to know that it's all over, it just doesn't seem right"

i think that they took that from chantal's post-elimination interview, and just stuck it in earlier to scare chantal fans.

lots of things like that happen though,
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2647107;
    During Cycle 8, when Dionne was doing the ANTM Famous Moments photoshoots, she said wasn't no f***ing lesbo and it was bleeped out. In the recap episode, they didn't bleep it out and she really said wasn't no freaking lesbo.
    That bugged me so much. It shows that editors really do push a certain character into the girls when it could be the furthest thing from actuality and the girls' true personas.

Quote Originally Posted by reneealldeway19
    In the cycle 7 opening, the pictures (non-moving) of the girls are all the nude with hair extentions, execpt for brooks. She has her orginal pre-show picture there.
    I noticed that too but I think it's because Brooke was only a minor then.

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2661998;
    That bugged me so much. It shows that editors really do push a certain character into the girls when it could be the furthest thing from actuality and the girls' true personas.
    I've read that music videos directors use that trick. The put (usually) girls in really small underwear knowing that it'll be censoured. So when it's censoured people will think that they're naked when they in reality are wearing underwear, small but still. Then the artist is free of any charge that they put naked girls in their videos. Editing surely can be decieving.

Sometimes I notice they add on extra lines that were recorded in a studio to the clips and you can tell because the tone of their voices. Like sometimes they will say "And don't forget girls, CoverGirl gives you long lasting mascera 24/7"