Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

in the cycle 5 final runway show, they show a brief shot of a whiteboard showing the girls lineup for the show. and you can clearly see jayla and diana's names on the board even though they were eliminated. this just proves that they do have everyone walk the final runway show ;]

i know some editing mistakes too

Quote Originally Posted by itz_me;2648312;
    in the cycle 5 final runway show, they show a brief shot of a whiteboard showing the girls lineup for the show. and you can clearly see jayla and diana's names on the board even though they were eliminated. this just proves that they do have everyone walk the final runway show ;]
    I saw coryn and lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2646878;
    I don't really know if wardrobe counts but if it does does the same red platforms travelled from Janet's gargoyle shoot to Jenah's recycling shoot. Same with Megg's silver stiletto's which she used in the model-stereotype shoot and the freakshow shoot.
    she used to shot her makeover shot too!

- In the episode when Megan C7 was eliminated, after tyra call AJ, they showed the remaining contestants to be call and AJ was'nt there.

- In the Krump judging, when jade is having her individual avaliation, tyra decide to start krump with miss Jay, really? But is when Furonda was here, we can see jade with the other girls saying: "go tyra, go tyra" and we can see furonda's outfit.

I just noticed in the recap episode when Sarah is topless and chasing Jenah, you can see a camera man inside in the background.

FORT Regular

c9 recap

the scene where ambreal flushes jenah's wig down the toilet and the scene where bianca was locking herself in the toilet is quite similar

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by itz_me;2648312;
    Aw shucks you beat me to this one. I saw a replay of this episode not long ago and the names have sinced been blurred. Also, for this runway you can clearly tell it's Bree at one point walking because of that "horse walk". They did a closeup of Diane's face in all that weird makeup.

During the cycle 7 runway show, I forgot her name. She was the one with the sewn on wig(Cassanra? I think) walks in that show. I spotted Jael there as well.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tellit;2654504;
    Aw shucks you beat me to this one. I saw a replay of this episode not long ago and the names have sinced been blurred. Also, for this runway you can clearly tell it's Bree at one point walking because of that "horse walk". They did a closeup of Diane's face in all that weird makeup.

During the cycle 7 runway show, I forgot her name. She was the one with the sewn on wig(Cassanra? I think) walks in that show. I spotted Jael there as well.
    It was Cassandra, and that's cycle 8. I have those from iTunes, so i'm gonna go try and find them.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Quote Originally Posted by AKat;2647501;
    Duh! Sorry, you are right. It was cycle 3. There are so many, it's hard to keep up with now *LOL*

Anyway, it was kind of lame of them to make Amanda lie about it like she did. I've never heard of anybody changing closes on an airplane just because the trip was too long....
    maybe the plane was stinky

Quote Originally Posted by AKat;2647501;
    Duh! Sorry, you are right. It was cycle 3. There are so many, it's hard to keep up with now *LOL*

Anyway, it was kind of lame of them to make Amanda lie about it like she did. I've never heard of anybody changing closes on an airplane just because the trip was too long....
    that's not really a valid point. yes, that stuff did happen, but you don't know if they actually did fly to japan after all that stuff and then change their clothes at the airport. you don't know that she lied, she may have been telling the truth after the actual flight ocurred.
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

when Tyra says "who will be eliminated tonight?" she's implying that the panels are held at night....but theyre not....panels are in the morning because when the girls leave, you can see the sun shining when they open the door

this is actually a mistake from Enrique Iglesias video (the version with the girls in it).
    there is three different girls in the back of Enrique and the girl, in the part where there was supposed to be Bianca, Saleisha and Sarah. like when they show Enrique and the girl together, not as a close-up.
    hopefully everyone understood.