Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Editing Goof in the recap: After Marvita's elimination, Tyra says: "the girls always have fun in the top model house..." and the girls having fun, but Amis was there.
    I'll miss Alamela.

How could Tyra not know about Fatima's travel documents appointment when it was a ANTM PRODUCER that Fatima was discussing the matter with on the phone and it was an ANTM PRODUCER who arranged the appointment and informed Fatima about said appointment? ANTM has become a joke.

I agree it was weird that Fatima did not have her documents until the last minute. No doubt Tyra gets weirder every cycle.

I think that the most noticeable thing is that editors always put the runner-up first at the opening intro and they are all blonde(Cycle 6-9)...If they have done the same thing on cycle 10 that means that Anya is the runner-up... I hope they didn't!!!(I don't mean that I don't like Anya)They are so stupid....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMBest;2926607;
    I think that the most noticeable thing is that editors always put the runner-up first at the opening intro and they are all blonde(Cycle 6-9)...If they have done the same thing on cycle 10 that means that Anya is the runner-up... I hope they didn't!!!(I don't mean that I don't like Anya)They are so stupid....
    ..Natasha's not blonde.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sixtieshappy;2926641;
    ..Natasha's not blonde.
    Natasha was blonde pre-makeover then she got her hair dyed chocolate brown, so Natasha WAS blonde.

...I think you're trying too hard to find a pattern that's not quite there.

FORT Fogey

Nik was blonde-ish and Kahlen was blonde :o

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2926248;
    How could Tyra not know about Fatima's travel documents appointment when it was a ANTM PRODUCER that Fatima was discussing the matter with on the phone and it was an ANTM PRODUCER who arranged the appointment and informed Fatima about said appointment? ANTM has become a joke.
    Agreed. There's just something about that phone call with the antm producer and fatima that just screams scripted.

FORT Fogey

Here's one I found yesterday! I was watching the announcement of the final thirteen girls for C6.

When Kathy's name is called she is holding hands with Gina and that conservative Dani girl. When it hits her that she will continue on she screams in joy and bends her knees while kind of thrusting herself back out of excitement, no doubt causing motion in Gina and Dani as well. Well... then it shows a quick clip of the girls next to her. Dani is seen standing stiff and void of any emotion. Not only that but Danielle also is seen standing behind her patiently waiting for her name. Danielle was the one called out before Kathy.

Completely random and low chance of this, but maybe it was some sort of hint? Kathy ended up being the first eliminated and Danielle took the title. Okay I'm reaching too far but I just thought it was a neat observation!