Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

FORT Regular

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieboy;2883286;
    In Cycle 7 on the matador shoot editing makes it seem like the bull is coming for Amanda and she goes behind the red protective compartment [idk what it's called] but you can see that it's two random guys and Nigel, then they focus Amanda behind it and you can see the bull very far away, so they made it seem she was being attacked when in reality it wasn't even her that was being chased by the bull.
    i know and by any chance were you watching that today?

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nab8333;2883419;
    i know and by any chance were you watching that today?
    Yes, I was!
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

FORT Regular

In Cycle 9 when Jenah is goofing around with Nigel and he takes it as having a "bad attitude"!!!
    But whilst she is doing it she laughs and then you hear Bianca's distinct laugh in the background but 2 seconds later there is a close-up of Bianca's face and it is a straight face with an angry look!!! So how could you get from laughing in hysterics to a straight face with an angry look in seconds!!! Even if she did change her face there was no appearance of her ever lauging!!! It sort of a is goof but it could be cast as not one!!! But this goof always irritates me no matter any amount of times I've seen it!!!

FORT Regular

Another 1!!! In the preview video for Cycle 10, Tyra mocks Anya's accent and Tyra says, "I'm Anya, I'm from Hawaii, and I've been going through so much and... Oh My God Tyra I love you sooo much, you don't understand!!!" By Tyra saying this it makes you think Anya said this at some point, most likely the auditions!!! But it was actaully Atalya that said, "Oh My God Tyra I love you sooo much, you don't understand!!!" at the auditions when she walked in!!!

FORT Newbie

OK In the newest season.. in the house of pain episode.. it shows dominique saying in confessionals that its intimidating walking with tyra.. but the confesional is obviously old because it has her old long hair in a bun!

Dax

I noticed that too. It was obviously a pre-makeover confessional.

FORT Newbie

oh, yeah!

weird.
    (I can't post the pic because I haven't been here long enough, but it's the pic of Tyra holding the pictures and Twiggy & Miss J are looking to the left)

I don't know if this is the same pic from the episode I'm thinking of, but the episode from C5 with the Secret Commercials/Ad Tyra calls Nicole up and says "You're not even America's Next Top Model <b>yet</b> and you got an ad, girl!" and that is why Twiggy, Miss J, etc look over, because I think they are looking at a camera guy, producer, or maybe just eachother, because Tyra spilled the beans about the projected winner early by saying "yet".

she didn't say yet, i just watched that scene. The judges did look over, but she didn't say yet.

they've edited out yet in all the reruns and stuff now, but on the orginal brodcast and some reruns Tyra has said yet when handing nicole her picture

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;2897534;
    they've edited out yet in all the reruns and stuff now, but on the orginal brodcast and some reruns Tyra has said yet when handing nicole her picture
    Even if she did, that doesn't mean anything. She was probably saying it because that is the whole point of the competition..