Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmofobuba;2844996;
    I don't know if this is considered a goof, but read it carefully.

America's Next Top Model 8
    Yeah the Brazilian beauty part. Livingtv is crap though so I wouldn't take much notice. Unfortuantely this is what we have to endure here in the UK. We're a complete cycle behind you guys on the television aswell, hence youtube is my saviour.

When Amis was eliminated Tyra's goodbye speech was soooo fake. You could tell they added it in later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2845463;
    When Amis was eliminated Tyra's goodbye speech was soooo fake. You could tell they added it in later.
    There have been several instances this cycle actually where you can totally tell that they added in Tyra talking later. Tyra will be talking to the group and the camera shows the girls watching Tyra talk, but we'll be hearing Tyra saying something that was obviously recorded later.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2845506;
    There have been several instances this cycle actually where you can totally tell that they added in Tyra talking later. Tyra will be talking to the group and the camera shows the girls watching Tyra talk, but we'll be hearing Tyra saying something that was obviously recorded later.
    this has been painfully obvious since cycle 8ish... at least it started a lot more then than in previous cycles.
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

FORT Regular

I just saw the Cycle 9 recap episode recently and there is a bit where Tyra talks about "losing weight" and Dani and some health woman come in and she does some voice over!!! But as usual you see close ups of the girls' faces whilst you hear Tyra but this time the camera was side on looking at Tyra and her lips were moving but not to the words you actually hear!!!

It's a case of Dionne's - "I see her lips moving but I don't hear a thing.. it's just like*crazy mouth movements*" It's funnier when you see Dionne's expression!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2845506;
    Remember in the makeover episode (c10) when all the girls came in and Tyra said "Who are these girls? Blah blah blah" and all of the sudden a voice-over that sounds like it has been added came up right after saying "YOU GUYS ROCK!"

I dont know what hit me but that voice-over just made me burst out laughing so hard! It sounded so funny and fake!
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

i think she said "You guys look GREAT." almost like she was angry or something lol
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Im not sure if this was a goof, but it seemed like it to me:

When Tyra was on the "Tyra-vision", and she was talking about Lauren's makeover, she said

"Lauren is going to get a blonde weave with reddish highlights.."

But she got the exact opposite; red weave with blondish highlights. So was it a mistake??
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

FORT Newbie

Cycle 7.
    Caridee is one of the first people to be judged for her picture in the first episode (christian sent home, all 13, etc). However, her hair is down the entire time in judging except when she is being judged and before they all leave. I think she was really after jaeda because Tyra made an example of Jaeda for looking "high school" and "mall"

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

In Cycle 7 on the matador shoot editing makes it seem like the bull is coming for Amanda and she goes behind the red protective compartment [idk what it's called] but you can see that it's two random guys and Nigel, then they focus Amanda behind it and you can see the bull very far away, so they made it seem she was being attacked when in reality it wasn't even her that was being chased by the bull.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.