Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

In cycle 8, during one panel, they call up Whitney, then they show a shot of the group of girls in the back, and Whitney is with them.......? Why can't the editors get better?
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Claire - Whitney - Lauren ssuunngg's Avatar

cycle 9 ep 6
    Enoby quit from competition in panal with brown shirt but when she was packing her belonging she wore yellow one.

it's difference from another girls before her.

FORT Fanatic

When Tyra talks about the weight issue group thing in C9 recap, you'll hear:

"...if you are to continue in this modeling industry will hear that you'll need to lose weight. And when you make a decision to be a model..."

*camera switches behind Tyra so you don't see her mouth*

"...you'll probably face challenges concerning your weight..."

^ the voice sounds different tone-wise and is the same tone used when Tyra did voice-overs during the recap episode. Hmm... You also never see Tyra's face during that time, to the beginning of her talking about the two people who are visiting to talk about weight.

I guess this is where you'd put all of those voice-overs, but it would be a very long post to bring up all of them...

During Cycle 8, when Dionne was doing the ANTM Famous Moments photoshoots, she said wasn't no f***ing lesbo and it was bleeped out. In the recap episode, they didn't bleep it out and she really said wasn't no freaking lesbo.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

in cycle 9, victoria's cactus shot shows her neck
    with lines, or as miss jay likes to call them, rings.
    that "bad" picture is another reason to get her
    eliminated. however, in the recap episode, they
    showed victoria's cactus picture without the lines
    on her neck. they either photoshopped them out,
    or edited them in. either way, it was a noticable goof.
    Last edited by infinite; 11-04-2007 at 02:27 PM.

In cycle 4, the episode after Sarahs elimination; shows the girls going out to dinner (if I'm not mistaken the one where Tiffany pukes, does that rings a bell?) but Sarah is with them.

*ETA* Is what I heard, I never checked it.
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Moi

Not quite a goof exactly, but more like a "cover for us" so we don't look like idiots shot:

In Season 2, Amanda and somebody else (don't remember) had the challenge win prize and got to travel first class to Japan. There were shots of them on the plane enjoying it while the other girls were back in tourist class.

On E! there's been a two hour show on ANTM behind the scenes and they talked about how the producers screwed up and didn't get the right paperwork or didn't tell the girls what to say at passport control and they were all refused entry to the country and had to go to Guam or somewhere nearby (?) and reinter the country a few days later.

But on the film of the arrival in Japan, they have Amanda say, "That was such a long flight we even had to change clothes!"

Yeah, sure, Amanda thought that up all by herself -- not! I'm sure they made her say that so nobody would point out that they were in different clothes than they were on the plane and ask what was going on. Pretty lame.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

^ That was cycle 3. Agreed though. Ken Wok (is that right?) was saying how that almost ended his career as a producer, lol. They wouldn't let them into the country because they thought they were prostitutes...HAHA, so they had to fly out of the country and re enter from somewhere else (not sure how that worked, but oh well.) And sure, a 13 hour flight is long, but who changes clothes on an airplane?
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Moi

Duh! Sorry, you are right. It was cycle 3. There are so many, it's hard to keep up with now *LOL*

Anyway, it was kind of lame of them to make Amanda lie about it like she did. I've never heard of anybody changing closes on an airplane just because the trip was too long....
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes