Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmofobuba;2756089;
    Here is Coryn. The runway show was created on a giant set. I wonder if the judging room was in the same studio.

Tyra and the judges look like they don't care about her.lol.
    TeamAimee TeamAmis TeamKimberly TeamStacy Ann TeamAtalya High Fashion Bitches

Probably because they were supposed to be judging Nik and Nicole, not the eliminated girls.

FORT Newbie

a few of people have mentioned inconsistencies about the time of day in which panel occurs. a number of girls from the show have said that panel can take up to all day (i imagine the amount of time needed to conduct panel gets shorter as more girls are eliminated but that is just speculation). this would explain why the girls leave for panel in the morning, yet the eliminated contestant appears to be leaving at night. this also explains why the girls might come back after deliberation dressed slightly differently (e.g. a jacket has been put on), as they've been waiting for quite some time in a seperate room during deliberation.

i also remembering seeing one of the girls, i think christina from cycle 4, on t.v (maybe the E! special? it's been a while) saying something to the effect of having more fun overseas <I>after</i> they were eliminated, sneaking pictures, etc. which would support the theory that, like most reality shows, they hold all contestants overseas in order to minimize speculation about the winner. this would explain girls walking in final runways that were already eliminated and the feasibility of the cycle 6 swimwear shoot.
    in my opinion it would only be smart that they do this, because let's face it... antm fans are rabid spoiler addicts.

of course, all these things in mind, it still wouldn't hurt the editors to take five extra minutes to make sure we can't see the other girls in the final runway show...

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenniphifer;2776168;

of course, all these things in mind, it still wouldn't hurt the editors to take five extra minutes to make sure we can't see the other girls in the final runway show...
    I wish that they would bring everyone back and show them in the runway show!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

In the opening credits of Cycle's 1, 6, 7, 8, and 9 the runner ups are shown first.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Quote Originally Posted by charlieboy;2774777;
    They used Michelle's "I have but don't know if I want it" confessional 2 episodes back to back. [Cycle 7]
    They actually reused that almost every episode she was on if I'm not mistaken. Or she just said that a lot. Another thing I've noticed, is that girls have things that they say every time they're on camera. Another is that the girls always call one specific girl the same thing. For that, a lot of the girls called Melrose a Ho. Every time the camera was on Jaeda she'd say something about her hair. Every time Elyse came on the screen she'd say something about Robin. Just a little repetitivness I've noticed recently.

I found a Editing Mistake today.
    Cycle 3, episode 4... Toccara was called third and Nicole fourth. They made look like Toccara was called fourth and Nicole third.

Screencaps:

Nicole being called and Toccara in the background.

Toccara being called and you can see Nicole's shoulder

In the background, Toccara in third and Nicole in fourth

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2776500;
    I found a Editing Mistake today.
    Cycle 3, episode 4... Toccara was called third and Nicole fourth. They made look like Toccara was called fourth and Nicole third.

Screencaps:

Nicole being called and Toccara in the background.

Toccara being called and you can see Nicole's shoulder

In the background, Toccara in third and Nicole in fourth
    Wow! Good job

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

In last week's episode (when Kim left) you see Ms Jay ripping Kim's name off his shirt during deliberations, but later, during the call-outs, you can see Ms Jay behind Tyra and Kim's name is still on his shirt.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarrieEyedKat;2822695;
    In last week's episode (when Kim left) you see Ms Jay ripping Kim's name off his shirt during deliberations, but later, during the call-outs, you can see Ms Jay behind Tyra and Kim's name is still on his shirt.
    Hmm, I'll look out for that.