Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

Re: Editing Mistakes/Goofs.

yeap that one would be great !
    liked AJ .she doing great in circus freak week but she elimated next week
    who know ?

anyway here is another !
    remember cycle 8 where they doing 4 personalities photo's
    what we see in the final 'product' is with their 4 personalities,chessy frame and those hideous word !
    but when the girls received their photo *tyra give to them* .we can see that the real one is only their 4 personalities.which means is without chessy frame and hideous word

but in cycle 8 go-see .when the designer open their portfolio .we can see that there's no 4 personalities photo in their and only one of the personalities photo

i know it sound confusing
    but for example : renee 4 personalities = sexual .dark side.motherly .sorrow
    but in the go-see .they only choose one of the personalities .and put it in the photo

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2750918;
    FYI !
    list of lesbians
    C1 = ebony
    C5 = kim .sarah .
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NIK !!!!!!!!!

C7 = megan

and the one who try to hide it is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NIK !!!!
    not megan
    HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW SHE IS?!!!!
    also
    c8 = michelle

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

You know, In the 4 personalities shoot, one of the sides that sarah was supposed to portray was regret, because Jay said something like "regret is a good one to do after that" but in panel, Tyra changed it to just sad.....that was a cheap trick to make Sarah seem less creative. Bad Tyra!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Quote Originally Posted by reneealldeway19;2750913;
    I don't really know what is going on with ANTM. Sometimes they flaunt their lesbians - Kim C5, and like with Megan, they try to hide it?!?
    They only flaunt the Lesbians who act "butch" or "manly"
    Like Kim and Amanda

Plus, there is an unspoken "one lez per cycle" rule
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2750918;
    FYI !
    list of lesbians
    C1 = ebony
    C5 = kim .sarah .
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NIK !!!!!!!!!

C7 = megan

and the one who try to hide it is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NIK !!!!
    not megan
    Sarah technically wasn't a lesbian, but maybe bi? Also, if we're doing bi, Michelle - C4
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarrieEyedKat;2752248;
    Sarah technically wasn't a lesbian, but maybe bi? Also, if we're doing bi, Michelle - C4
    And Leslie c6 was bi but they didn't touch on that much.. except for her parents not having a problem with her bringing home a black woman.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;2750218;
    Keenyah's magical growing weave was pretty fishy to me. Can't believe noone ever said that, it's the most obvious goof!
    I noticed that too. Wonder why they did it.

Maybe it was because she gained weight and with longer hair she looked slimmer. Still she looked better with long hair.

FORT Fogey

To address some of the confusion on the last page about eliminated contestants appearing in shoots or challenges that occurred after their elimination:

On Survivor, I know for a fact that the eliminated contestants are kept in "holding". That is to say, after they are voted out, production ships them to a hotel where they remain for the duration of the competition. This is to avoid the order of elimination being leaked to the general public. After all, if you send the first person gone back home right after their elimination, anybody who sees them will know they were back from filming way early, thus revealing their departure from the show. It's basically done to keep the ongoings of the show from being spoiled.

I'm pretty sure they use a similar method on ANTM, as a number of girls have mentioned it in post show interviews.

Now, if production is going through all this trouble to keep the elimination order secret, then they'll have to take similar precautions with any challenge on the show that could be revealed to members of the public.

For example, in cycle nine, at the Colleen Quen runway challenge, there were screencaps where Mila could be briefly seen backstage. If you remember, the show had an audience, and the only way they could ensure keeping Mila's elimination a secret would be to include her.

Similarly, in cycle five, there were screencaps showing a number of eliminated contestants walking the final runway. This is again, to ensure that the audience of the show doesn't know which two models are the final two.

Similar cases apply to photo shoots that are used in media outside of the show. In cycle 6, the OP Swimwear shoot was going to appear as a spread in Elle Girl. The issue of the magazine was going to be revealed before the episode was aired, and if only Sara, Joanie, Jade, and Danielle had pictures, then everyone would know they were the final four girls. If you'll recall, Leslie, Brooke, Nnenna, and Furonda had pictures in the same spread. I can't be sure, but the magazine containing the spread was probably out before Leslie's elimination, ensuring that no readers could determine who would be eliminated.

Seeing as the Lee Jeans ad was going to "run in national magazines", it makes sense that all the girls appeared in it, to avoid revealing who was cut by that point.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by munk33man;2687624;
    correct me if i'm wrong but in the c.5's secret deoderant episode when tyra tells nicole her commerical was chosen she tells her "you already have a commercial and you're not even america's next top model yet". when they showed this episode again during a marathon the word "yet" was edited out.

yeah it's obvious because twiggy and miss jay look to the left to the other judges like "did she just spill the beans?"

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2751423;
    yeap that one would be great !
    liked AJ .she doing great in circus freak week but she elimated next week
    who know ?

anyway here is another !
    remember cycle 8 where they doing 4 personalities photo's
    what we see in the final 'product' is with their 4 personalities,chessy frame and those hideous word !
    but when the girls received their photo *tyra give to them* .we can see that the real one is only their 4 personalities.which means is without chessy frame and hideous word

but in cycle 8 go-see .when the designer open their portfolio .we can see that there's no 4 personalities photo in their and only one of the personalities photo

i know it sound confusing
    but for example : renee 4 personalities = sexual .dark side.motherly .sorrow
    but in the go-see .they only choose one of the personalities .and put it in the photo
    I noticed that too! And it was the same for the Bollywood shoot in Cycle 5. When the judges were looking at the photo's all of that text wasn't there and it looked better that way.