Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Annoying things on ANTM

Here's a topic where you can say ALL the things that irritates you on ANTM.
    Evacuate the bad things about ANTM you have in you lol but in a respectfull way of course

mine are for the latest episode:
    -bianca's voice
    -nigel take himself too seriously, and i hated how he talked to victoria
    -miss jay during the makeover of bianca...so annoying hugh with his box of tissues

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

Tyra photos showing her doing similar shoots to the models. Yes, we get it, she was a model. That's why she has her own show. Now, can you stop pushing her like a drug? How about, "Where are they now" photos of the past winners. Oh wait, very few of them are actually working.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Moi

Too many people with the same name! I can't keep all the Sara(h)s and Ebonys straight! *LOL* Not sure that ANTM can do much about that though.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2616181;
    Tyra photos showing her doing similar shoots to the models. Yes, we get it, she was a model. That's why she has her own show. Now, can you stop pushing her like a drug? How about, "Where are they now" photos of the past winners. Oh wait, very few of them are actually working.
    Similar but very much easier thatn the girls'! Remember the space suit thingy shoot in Cycle 7? Tyra's version was wearing a big sunglass with a pretty dress and sitting on some stairs.How would you look like in a space suit and helmet Tyra? :nono

Well, what I find annoying is the obvious voiceovers of Tyra they add in later, like when she finished calling the top 13 and she walks to the other girls and she says something like "this is not the end for you girls."... You could tell that was added in.

Oh and it does irritate me that this is more a reality tv show than a modeling competition. How much drama is in every episode? I know that makes for good television but hopefully if they have a recap episode they can show more of the lighter moments the girls had together.

I love this show, and have for 9 cycles, but one of the most irritating things to me is when Tyra does her "heart to heart" talk with each girl (usually around the final 6 or so) and tries to get them to admit to something emotionally horrifying or crushing, as if the fact that they might have had a life without strife would somehow disqualify them as being a model. "Oh, I'm sorry.... you had a good upbringing with a stable home life and loving family? Yeah, you're not qualified to be a top model on this show. Sorry."

I HATE HOW THEY ADD TYRA TALKING IN...last epidsode when she said to Jenah and she nodded her head..SO IRRATATING!

Seeing the girls getting hysterical in the 1st episode when they see Tyra. It's not the Holy Virgin !
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

One (of the many) thing that annoys me is when Tyra reveals something to the panel, just to show them that SHE knows.

Like "there's so many autistic kids looking up to Heather..." (not word by word) just to tell the panel, who did a bad job in acting surprised in my opinion.

Do autistic kids actually watch ANTM anyway ? I'm not so sure ...
    One hing that irritates me too is Jay Manuel. What does he know about diresting a photoshoot ? Isn't he just a glorified makeup artist ?
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast