Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

the fact that tyra knows everyone in the modeling idustry since she was 17......

^^^^
    YUp totally agree!
    Here's all that I hate about ANTM:
    TYRA
    Hate her know-it- all attitude
    really get annoyed by the way she says "strong" with the 's' as 'sh'...so now its Shtrong... the number of times she says 'Potential'...seriously find a new word girl!
    Also get annoyed by the heart-to-talk talks she does....that doesnt achieve anything
    The most annoying thing is that she has the same expression in most of her fotos (Signature Face If you will) - the same Squinty eyes and the slightly parted lips and face tilted to the side....I really haven't seen a different look from her except in a few pictures!

Nigel
    Hate his teeth
    He can be very rude sometimes

Twiggy
    she's usually OK but she needs to find a signature sentence other than "the camera loves you"

yes i agree! just Tyra and Nigel in general are incredibly annoying. Twiggy i like just because she's so strange.

on a related note, i was watching some fashion show coverage and they interviewed Nigel afterwards and he seriously looked and acted twacked out. i wouldn't be surprised.

janice dickinson shouldnt have kicked out. :nono
    she brought a lot of fun and spices into the judging. and usually she never let a good model out for a stupid reason.
    anti-nigel

the fact that Tyra takes this modeling competition so seriously, yet she makes it into a role model competition, instead of a fashion model competition.
    i keep bleeding love.

Quote Originally Posted by bepet;2621355;
    the fact that tyra knows everyone in the modeling idustry since she was 17......
    yeahhhh it's ALWAYS when she had 17 blah blah blah....

1. the fact that the show keeps getting more and more and more predictable by cycle
    2. the "personality fading away" -stupid- reason of elimination
    3. the fact that miss jay gets less useful and more out of the top by cycle
    4. the fact that the girls always wear the same outfit when interviewed by the producers so the editing won't be obvious...
    5. the fact that during the last 6 cycles, tyra only appears on the show just to take something out of the girls for drama causes or make a stupid elimination for God knows what reason!
    6. the fact that above the disadvantages, it's still a very addictive show and you can't help but watching it even though your favorite contestant has just been eliminated for a stupid reason!

When Tyra says "the judges feel...". What she really is saying is "I feel, but I need you to come cry on my shoulder later so I blame on them". On two occassions it has become really clear that Tyra's words weigh heavier than the other judges; when Kimberly was eliminated (all judges prefered Kim to Bianca, except Tyra) and when Whitney was kept (the other judges wanted to get rid of her way earlier, but Tyra kept her)

Another annoying thing was when she was coaching the models in the water nymphs shoot, saying that she really missed coaching and she used to do it a lot. Well, who's stopping her? It's her own show, she could do whatever she wanted. But then she wouldn't have time for all of her other side projects...

1. Tyra
    2. Miss J
    3. Jay
    4. Nigel
    5. Twiggy
    - about cycle 9
    6. Bianca
    7. Ambreals signature bland expression in pictures
    8. Chantals overall blandness
    9. Jenah being overrated
    10. Lisas poodle
    11. Saleisha
    12. Sarah and her hair.
    13. ANTM in general lately
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

In the opening, Naima comes before Eva. That's been bothering me SO much. Get your orders right, Tyra!