Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

FORT Newbie

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

It's stupid that it feels like more emphasis is placed on photos than on runway. According to Tyra both are equally important, yet they are really only judged on photos until the very end. They should have a photo test as well as a runway test every week. Not only would you get rid of some the worst runway offenders (who obviously won't make it as a TOP MODEL), but it would give the girls more practice and more criticism so they can improve.

Quote Originally Posted by jscostumes;2920822;
    It's stupid that it feels like more emphasis is placed on photos than on runway. According to Tyra both are equally important, yet they are really only judged on photos until the very end. They should have a photo test as well as a runway test every week. Not only would you get rid of some the worst runway offenders (who obviously won't make it as a TOP MODEL), but it would give the girls more practice and more criticism so they can improve.
    I AGREE! A lot!
    In cycle 6 was the only cycle when they really really cared about runway.

Four weeks about runway!
    They should bring judging tests back!

this is the most annoying thing in antm for me: Lack of Runway, and the fact that girls with terrible runway walks still there for so long (Lauren, Heather, Michelle 7, Brittany 8, etc..)
    I'll miss Alamela.

In C1, J. dropped by the loft unannounced to work with them and see if they had practiced and give them pointers. But then he went along with Tyra, not coaching them through, he was also there for photo shoots, but only showing up for judging. The models should, obviously, practice on their own as well, but you need someone to tell you how to take it to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2919211;
    GuruBishisama, i think we agree on that. although... i am a fan of anya. haha.
    So agree with you and GuruBishisama!!
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2919075;
    You're incredibly rude.

And I think Kat has more than 4 or 5 hardcore fans.
    And how come I'm rude??
    Well, I didn't attack anybody!!
    Did I tell you guys to shut up?? No!!
    I was just expressing myself that I was really annoyed by Kat's overrating!!
    And also This Is Not Kat's Fan Thread, you guys are overreacted!!
    Last edited by baka07414; 04-16-2008 at 06:42 AM.

What's annoying on ANTM is there is always one or two contestants every season who just don't deserve to be there. Tyra wants a well rounded final 13 girls but come on, some of them have no talent and she pushes them through in the hopes it will develop. Modeling agencies don't do that, they don't have time - you either have it or you chose another profession.

Recently I'm finding Tyra's lack of time spent on the cycle to be annoying. She should spend every weekend in the house with the girls - training them, coaching them, helping them along - and noticing who really has personality and who doesn't...because of this, her thoughts at final panel are so inaccurate because she doesn't hear and see everything. I think she should take these girls under her wing more instead of just telling them to "smile with their eyes" and that be it.

Relax with the whole fan thing! Lets just enjoy the show ok?
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Fogey

So what are you all trying to say? Are you trying to say that because Kat fans such as myself like Kat, that we are annoying people who just incessantly rave about her? I'm so tired of being targeted because I like Kat. You don't know us, but you call us all annoying.

Honestly, I feel bad for poor Kat. She doesn't even get any airtime but people still think she's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2922779;
    So what are you all trying to say? Are you trying to say that because Kat fans such as myself like Kat, that we are annoying people who just incessantly rave about her? I'm so tired of being targeted because I like Kat. You don't know us, but you call us all annoying.

Honestly, I feel bad for poor Kat. She doesn't even get any airtime but people still think she's annoying.
    Haha I'm not annoyed by her!!
    I just don't think she's that great, sorry

Hmmm. Annoying things. Keeping people who don't deserve to be there while kicking off more deserving ones. In this cycle, Dominique--she should not have made it to the house. Covergirl as a sponsor--I'd love them to get a better, more high fashion sponsor. Get rid of Seventeen--get something classier, like Vogue--though if they got too high fashion, the majority of girls on the show they picked would never have a chance. Also, expecting girls to be edgy, which brings me back to Covergirl and Seventeen--you can't get less edgy than that. And finally, ignoring the importance of runway.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2922859;
    Hmmm. Annoying things. Keeping people who don't deserve to be there while kicking off more deserving ones. In this cycle, Dominique--she should not have made it to the house. Covergirl as a sponsor--I'd love them to get a better, more high fashion sponsor. Get rid of Seventeen--get something classier, like Vogue--though if they got too high fashion, the majority of girls on the show they picked would never have a chance. Also, expecting girls to be edgy, which brings me back to Covergirl and Seventeen--you can't get less edgy than that. And finally, ignoring the importance of runway.
    soooo agree
    the show needs some changes from basis!!
    get rid of the cheap Covergirl and the stupid Seventeen
    Bring back Revlon/Sephora and Elle spread is enough though