Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying things on ANTM

Re: Annoying things on ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2897377;
    It's been her history to pass girls through to the top 5, that she's given poor reviews too since the beginning. Eugena and Jaeda stand out to me.
    Not trying to be racist er anything but I think the only reason is cuz they are black. The show is like Tyra's Advancement for the African-American Model who can't model because usually that's the case.

Jaeda can't model! Bre was a total biatch who could never take a good pic and had a really bad walk.

I won't even start on Saleshia!

Domanique has taken a couple of good photos but no agency will want her. She has wrinkly skin and she's like 24 and she has a kid.

Stacy-Ann is someone I can actually see working. Like not in anything high fashion. Just a commercial model.

I think she should've pushed Ebony a little harder! I was sad she quit. Ambreal sucked! Ebony was stunning.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2897781;
    Not trying to be racist er anything but I think the only reason is cuz they are black. The show is like Tyra's Advancement for the African-American Model who can't model because usually that's the case.

Jaeda can't model! Bre was a total biatch who could never take a good pic and had a really bad walk.

I won't even start on Saleshia!

Domanique has taken a couple of good photos but no agency will want her. She has wrinkly skin and she's like 24 and she has a kid.

Stacy-Ann is someone I can actually see working. Like not in anything high fashion. Just a commercial model.

I think she should've pushed Ebony a little harder! I was sad she quit. Ambreal sucked! Ebony was stunning.
    I know right?? Like I've said before, (Please remember I'm not rascist), if the strongest six girls are white, then the top six should be all of those white girls. And if the strongest six girls are black, then those six black girls should be the top six. Just as with Asian, Latina, etc. If it was truly a modeling competition, then Tyra shouldn't have to ethnically diversify the top six!!!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

I agree with you guys. That annoys the hell out of me of this show.

It seems they did there job with the first 2 seasons. I think Eva was good though. It has been so long, but I think I was rooting for her, but then it went downhill with the judging.

Quote Originally Posted by tove0wnzj00;2894115;
    Yes, what is up with that? Come on, it's been, what, six weeks? It's downright disrespectful refusing how to correctly pronounce someone's name when you've known them for that long.

Judging irritates me in general, actually - they're never consistent. I'm still waiting for someone to start harping about the fact that Whitney's mouth is open in every single picture she takes and that she looks like she's been hit in the face by a train in most of 'em. Not to mention, pitting Lauren's performance against Claire's, how could Claire possibly have been eliminated? Yes, Lauren has had good pictures, but this was not one - her face reminds me of when I got a scanner for my 13th birthday, and my friend and I would "scan our faces", laughing at the mutant-esque results.
    Another post I totally agree with.

They are always so positive about Whitney but everytime I see her she walks with her mouth open. it looks so stupid.
    Chosing Lauren above Claire? Claire can walk, Claire can model. Lauren is too insecure and I do not see any improvement.

i think there should have been a double elimination of claire and lauren both no improvement

Quote Originally Posted by minosss;2898316;
    i think there should have been a double elimination of claire and lauren both no improvement
    I like when people bring this up. If Kim never quit, then we would see a double elimination. And if she did quit and there was a double elimination, then we would have an elimination where no one goes home.

The judges need some way to balance 14 like they are the normal size of 13.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Technically the first ep was a double elimination.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

an annyoing this is that the girls seem to enforce the sterotype that models are stupid
    ex: anything Kimberley said or did this cycle
    another example simple math.. Today i was watching Cycle 5 marathon and they were talking about lisa while doing her face lift shoot and kim said she's only a year and a half older than me.... nope wrong Lisa was 24 at the time and Kim was 21... which is at least 2 1/2 yrs its sad that these girls can't do simple math
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Premium Member

things that annoy me about ANTM, those stupid messages the girls have to read out loud (re Tyra Mail), Tyra and Nigel choosing favourites and then giving unfair critiques to others, and Ms. Jay (totally useless and that stupid thing with the girls name on it that he pulls off a name each eppy wth is he doing there anyways). The list goes on

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Seriously, what's he so busy doing that he doesn't continually coach the girls on their walks.C'mon!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...